Sunday, 29 August 2010

Sunday stamping spree

Good day to you, crafty friends! How has your weekend been so far? I had a wonderful, but very busy day. Chuplet has been doing her best to fill in our every minute, and I feel like a good night's sleep is what I'm really looking forward to! None the less, you know that some stamping was due tonight anyway, especially that my "to-do" challenges, if they only could, would form a neat pile on my desk already. I cranked up three cards.

First one is inspired by this card of BobbiesGirl, who's this week's Featured Stamper on SCS (FS186):

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Purely Pomegranate); stamps: Penny Black (flowers, sentiment), Stampin' Up! (flourish); ink: Versa Color (Indigo); white gel pen; watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; paper piercer; golden cord; decorative chalks: Pebbles; butterfly punch: Martha Stewart

I found that the colours that I used, correspond with the current Play Date Cafe challenge (PDCC44). How nice :)

Photobucket

Next one is made for PPA57 (sketch - I turned it into a square, to better suit my needs), and OCC Color Challenge:

Photobucket

Supplies: paper: Cosmo Cricket; stamps: C.C. Designs, Hero Arts; ink: StazOn (Timber Brown); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; Cuttlebug embossing folder (Herringbone); glitter: Reeves; decorative chalks: Pebbles

Photobucket Photobucket

Lastly, I made one for the beautiful FTL105 sketch. This is the first time that I used PTI Rustic White cardstock - bliss!

Photobucket

Supplies: paper: Papertrey Ink (Peach Parfait, Rustic White); stamps: Papertrey Ink; ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Pumice Stone), Papertrey Ink (Tea Dye Duo); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; border punch: Martha Stewart; string: Papertrey Ink

Photobucket

You likey? I hope so! I'm sorry for this being so brief, I barely see any more, to be frank with you. I just didn't like the idea of waiting until morning, to share these with you.
I hope you'll have a wonderful time, in what's left of the weekend. TTYL!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Chupa, All three are gorgeous! Love the little girl card, sooooo sweet! Thanks for playing along with 'Our Creative Corner' this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby cards, girlie but that last one in particular is a real show stopper! OMG that rose is just beyond beautiful with you awesome watercolouring!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of them are really lovely. The PDCC card is gorgeous. Lovely flowers and the mustard butterflies are the perfect accent. Glad you joined us this week at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards, Chupa! So creative! Thanks for joining us @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are positively wonderful! I love your use of the PDCC colors - that is a super composition, indeed! You don't seem daunted by the unlikely color combo in the least - I love THAT! Thanks for sharing your AMAZING work with the PDCC, once again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Cards!! You do great work. The Chupa is gorgeous!! Thanks for playing @ PPA!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! Wonderful as always! Love the flowers, and the whole piece is beautifully designed. Thanks so much for playing at the Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all fabulous, Chupa! You've had quite the productive day.. love them all! Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards, wonderful use of the PDCC colors. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. my my you have been very busy, LOVE them all, but i think my absolute fav is the little girls with the cupcake, I have added this to my 'i wish to borrow list'-lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely selection of cards, you've been very busy! I love how you've done the flourish background in your PDCC card, and it reminded me that I must do some more paper piercing, it's fun! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Three beauties! Love them all. Beautiful coloring, lovely DPs and embellishments. So happy you could join in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012