Sunday, 8 August 2010

Things that fly

Morning, sweethearts! Do you want to see what I was up to this morning? I'm lucky enough to have Chuplet sleeping in today, so that I could immerse myself in my favourite activity :) Mind you, she's been going to bed at some ridiculous hours lately, so some sleeping-in is well justified in this case!

So, I've been in clean & (sort of) simple mood... it all started when I browsed through the gallery of Vicki (Vdutchr), who's this week's Featured Stamper (FS183). It's filled to the rim with CAS goodness, and I especially loved this card by her, that I chose to CASE. Here is my card:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts; paper: Scenic Route; stamps: Basic Grey (flourish); Penny Black (sentiment); ink: Hero Arts (Soft Leaf), Versa Color (Pink); white pen; Nestabilities Ovals; border punch: Fiskars; chipboard bird: Collections

I know... there's this cute chipboard birdie again... I told you the other day, that you'll be seeing them everywhere. lol
The colours that I used are from Embellish Birds Color Challenge. They're so nice together, that I've been thinking about returning to them some time.

Photobucket

I also played with this cutie-patootie sketch from Karen (SSSC80):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson; paper: October Afternoon; stamps: Stamp-It!; ink: Versa Color (Cinnamon, Lagoon Blue); sticker: SRM Stickers; sewing machine; glitter: Reeves; fabric buttons

I hope you like them! I've got to go now, but I'll be back soon... There's so much to do, it's going to be a very busy week for me! Do you remember that our first challenge at CASE Study starts this Thursday? I dare you not to miss it! lol
{inky hugs}

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous set of cards. Love your case of Vicki's and that graduated butterfly image on the second is lovely. Great use of Karen's sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that panel you made and the pop of the pink bird is perfect! I'm so glad you played along with the Embellish color challenge...I've been thrilled to be their sponsor this week and I have one more chance to win on my personal blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! Lovin' your chipboard birdie, I must really play along with that Embellish challenge!
    How could I forget that CASE study starts this week, I'm soooooooooooooo excited!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, pretty. Love those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work, Chupa! So glad you played along with us for the Embellish Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are fabulous!!! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012