Sunday, 15 August 2010

Treemendous

Hi there folks, I'm just quickly popping in (third time today, so make sure you'll check out my previous posts!) with a card that I made for SSSC81:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson; paper: October Afternoon; stamp: There She Goes; ink: Versa Color (Khaki, Indigo); decorative chalks: Pebbles; gold leaf pen: Signo; flower eyelets; grosgrain ribbon available here; string: papertrey Ink; chipboard letters: American Crafts

Here's the sketch:

Photobucket

Thanks for visiting, happy crafting!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Chupa, Love how you used the chipboard letters on the bottom for the three circles...never would have thought of that...love the colors of your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super pretty, Iwona! Love the color combo...I hope I can get to play the challenge this week :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tree and deatils :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I followed your link from The Sweetest Thing and just had to tell you how wonderful your card is! I am happy to become a follower on your lovely blog too!

    TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How Cute!! Great take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! I love what you did with the sketch. The colors are so fun and happy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012