Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Whee!

Happy Thursday to you! I'm just popping in again, with a quick post and a card - of course :)
I thought that the colours of Inkspirations Colour Challenge #34 were super fun, and was planning to play with them since ages ago.
I chose to work with the layout that Agata used on her sample for CWC015. Luv me some CASE'ing :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Core'dinations; paper: Basic Grey, Kaisercraft; stamp: MFT; ink: Ranger Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; decorative chalks: Pebbles; letter stickers: Fynmark; buttons

Before you shout out that the card is not quite CAS, let me admit it myself... frankly, I suck at CAS. The fact is that I do like to spend time on the card, and thus every time I whip up something in half an hour or less, I feel like I missed all the fun. The reason why I love making these little things so much, is that I enjoy the process as much as the final product... as they say: I'm savouring the journey... LOL
So, having that said, please excuse Chupa for not being overly strict with the rules, I just wanted to CASE that cute card so much... :P

Here are the colours that I was inspired with:

Photobucket

Well, it's time for me to go see how Chuplet is doing... until then! xxx
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Awesome coloring!!! Happy card!!...the darlings on the left made me smile bunches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous layout and card. What a sweet image. The little swinging girls is so cute. Fab colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous ... and a fabulous take on Agata's design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so adorable, love your color choices and image choices! A great inspiration but really wonderful to make it your own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun that you took the sketch part of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable! Thanks for CAS-ing my card (which wasn't that CAS either.. hem, hem) Great colors and coloring! Dzieki! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just saw your winning entry on Keesh's blog and just HAD TO pop by to say how preciously ADORABLE this little card is. Sooooooooo gorgeously cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012