Thursday, 26 August 2010

Whee!

Hi there, stamping junkies! This is my second post for today (and possibly not the last one), so make sure that you scroll down and see my CASE Study card. I'd love you to check it out :)

I've been meaning to play with this week's SFYTT all week, and it finally happened. YAY!
I {heart} inking up these cute Pure Innocence girls so much :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson; paper: DCWV, Crate Paper; stamps: MFT, Hero arts; ink: Versa Color (Cyan), StazOn (Jet Black); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; brown marker; scallop scissors; buttons

Here's the sketch - how interesting, I haven't even altered it...

Photobucket

I saw that Simon Says Stamp is having a Paper Piecing challenge at the moment, so I thought I'd enter the card here. It seems forever that I played with them... how fun to come back for a week :)
Thanks so much for taking a peek - your comments rock my world! xxx
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow! just stunning, the image is so sweet and I love the colours and papers. The 'whee' is great too :)

    Leanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she's gorgeous! I love the Pure Innocence stamps too. So adorable! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so sweet..I love how u use the images..I'm so bad in using them

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!!! I love that little image and she looks so cute in her little pink dres!!!! I love it! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors and coloring! I like the buttons too :)

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am just in LOVE with this card, the papers are perfect & she has so much character! love it, LOVE it!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable! Love the image and how you interpreted the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012