Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Annabelle Stamps Preview #1 blog hop!

Hello, friends! I'll be sharing some uber exciting news today, and the first "installment" starts NOW! Yippee!
Several weeks ago, I've been approached by Andrea, a wonderful woman who owns a scrapbooking store here in Victoria - Annabelle Stamps. I was asked to help the talented ladies from the store's Design Team, to promote the newest release of stamps, from their exclusive & unique line.
Of course I said yes! I fell in love with these cute, whimsical stamps... and this month they happen to be of Christmas theme! This makes me a happy woman :)

Today we're holding a blog hop (the first one out of three), where the Design Team girls will show you some great ways to use the first one from the new sets... Here it is!



I know, right?? It's adorable!!
For my projects, I decided on the strong colours (the papers are from My Mind's Eye Be Loved collection), and some out of the box ideas for snow. Whether it turned out good, you be the judge :)

The ribbon and sprinkles/pearls that I used on my cards, come from Annabelle Stamps too. Awesome stuff!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Peach Parfait), DCWV; papers: My Mind's Eye; stamps: Annabelle Stamps (Santa's Star); ink: StazOn (Timber Brown); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; decorative chalks: Pebbles; glitter: Reeves; dimensional medium: Glossy Accents by Ranger; satin ribbon & sprinkles from the store; pinking scissors

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson, DCWV; papers: My Mind's Eye; stamps: Annabelle Stamps (Santa's Star); ink: StazOn (Timber Brown), Versa Color (Celadon); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; glitter: Reeves; dimensional medium: Glossy Accents by Ranger; satin ribbon & pearls from the store; edge distresser

You should have come here from Tiffany's blog, and the final stop is the Annabelle Stamps blog!
I hope you enjoyed this part. Make sure you come back to us on 17th and 19th, when we'll be previewing two more awesome sets! Until then,
Photobucket

24 comments:

  1. Totally darling cards, Chupa. Love the dew drops on the Christmas tree and your sparkly hills on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute stamp set and your cards promote them beautifully chupa...love the colour scheme you've chosen...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Chupa! So good to have your cards featuring these Aussie stamps we love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stamp set is adorable, as are your cards! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your samples are amazing Chupa. They are the reason I am even here. Love this set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your projects are just absolutely gorgeous Chupa. It is so fabulous to have your wonderful talent showcasing Andrea's stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards. So festive; I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! These cards are just divine. So colorful and festive. Love them both and am so happy to have you on as a Guest DT member this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, Love, LOVE your cards, Chupa!
    Loving your bird card with your sparkly hills, gorgeous and I'm so in love with your Santa card, your colours are yummy, I'm in love lol!
    So glad to have you on board, Andrea's stamps are so much fun to play with!

    Take Care, Hugs,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, your cards are just gorgeous Iwona! Beautiful colouring and fab papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These cards are beautiful! Fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. very beautiful cards.the stamps are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cute stamp set!!Love the colours of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wowsa, amazing cards! I love how well the images work with the lovely bright vibrant colours!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful cards and super cute stamps! I saw from your other post that you're a dirty girl - big congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic Iwona - your cards are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute cards - I am so inlove with these stamps :) Well done!
    Luv Col

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is ADORABLE!! Love your colors and coloring!! You dirrrrty girl you!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your cards are AMAZING! Oh WOW! I am so inspired by visiting you today. I love the layers and the colours, both of these cards just POP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. love it.. love your blog.. love the stamps.. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love these! What an amazing job! All those little details are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012