Saturday, 11 September 2010

Another huge catch-up!

Hello, friends! I'm so glad to finally be back, after a couple of days of neglecting my little blogging space. I had the busiest days since a long time, and was buried in stamps, papers, inks and embellies up to my nose. Most of the stuff I can't share with you yet, but I can, and I will show you what I was up to today! I took the opportunity that my hubby can take care of Zuzia, and disappeared in my craft room, with a will to reduce the number of my weekly challenges.
I did pretty well, me thinks...

Firstly, I'd like to show you my submission for the current sketch at The Sweet Stop (SSS73). I'm happy to be their September Guest Sugar Baby :)
The card also fits the WT287 - Twine.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts; paper: October Afternoon; stamps: Sweet n' Sassy; ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; decorative chalks: Pebbles; sewing machine; cuttlebug embossing folder: Victoria, brads, cotton twine

Here's The Sweet Stop fun sketch:

Photobucket

Also, I made this one for FTL107, CTD109 and A Passion for Papertrey's "Punch It!" challenge:

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson, Stampin' Up! (Melon Mambo); paper: October Afternoon; stamps: Papertrey Ink (Blooming Button Bits); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black), Versa Color (Fresh Green); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; decorative chalks: Pebbles; sewing machine; border punch: Fiskars, cotton twine, buttons

Here's one for SC297 & PPA59. Again, it's eligible for the Passion For Papertrey's "Punch It!" :)

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts; paper: October Afternoon; stamps: Papertrey Ink (Year In Flowers - Roses, Mega Mixed Mesages); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; border punch: Fiskars, pearls: Kaisercraft, twill ribbon

Finally, there's a card for OCCSC32 and PDCC46. It features the magnificent Spread Your Wings stamp set by There She Goes:

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts; paper: Kaisercraft; stamps: There She Goes (Spread Your Wings); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; satin ribbon: Sullivans; sewing machine, pearls: Kaisercraft

Whew! That was quite a lot of writing :) I hope you enjoyed the lot... Thanks for checking it out, and I'll see you soon! xxx
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Wow!! You sure have been busy!! Each and every creation is beyond gorgeous!! The first creation with the Sweet Sunday sketch is my absolute favorite!! So elegant and beautiful! I am so glad I came across your gorgeous creations!! I signed up to be a follower so I can see more!!
    Have a great weekend!
    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing, these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these cards are over-the-top gorgeous! Great job with all of the layouts! So many wonderful details! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG how do you do it, girlie!? How do you squeeze in the time not only to create, but create such marvellous cards?!
    Thanks so much for squeezing in a card for our challenge too! Love your stamping on the twill - looks cool!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy moly, GF! You have been busy! I don't think I would ever be able to create five cards in a day - I'm short a few creative genes LOL! Great work on all of them :) At this rate you are going to have to have a separate room just to store them all LOL! Either that or time for an Etsy store! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm speechless! Such beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful splash of gold on your entry for The Play Date Cafe....all of your cards are stunning : )

    Always great to see you in The Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! Everyone of your cards, great use of those challenges. My fav is the one for The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A whole lot of goodness here. Beautiful cards all of them. The PDCC card is gorgeous! Love the punches of gold on your card. Glad you decided to play along with the PDCC again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful cards, love the sentiment on your PDCC entry! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super fab cards, Chupa! Love that black and white with the gold ribbon, simply stunning! I'm glad you haven't whittled Play Date Cafe off of your agenda :) Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning creations, Chupa! LOVE what you did with the Throwdown colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely! I do like the gold ribbon you have put on the card for PDC - great entry.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are one fabulously creative lady! These are beautiful - thanks for sharing on at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my Goodness.. You have been busy. They are all absolutely stunning so much talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Crikey, you are so productive. These cards are so lovely.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gosh ! What a selection - these are lovely Chupa !!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMgoodness, you are EVERYwhere GF! And you are absolutely AMAZING! All gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012