Wednesday, 1 September 2010

CASE Study Challenge #4

I can't believe how quickly this week passed! I remember how I was putting together the post for the last wek's CASE Study challenge, and yet it's time for another one already...
This is the last week of Makiko Jones providing wonderful inspiration for us - I hope that you'll all come and play with us, and by doing so, pay tribute to Maki's extraordinary talent!

Here's the card that I chose for this challenge:

Photobucket

This card is so pleasantly warm, that i just want to snuggle it... Again, it's a showcase of how Maki combines pieces on her card perfectly, so that it all blends perfectly. Ant that flower... oh how I wish I could know how to make one of these!

Here's my interpretation:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Wild Wasabi); paper: Basic Grey (Green At Heart); stamps: Papertrey Ink; Prima; ink: Tim Holtz DistressInk (Frayed Burlap); ribbon: Stampin' Up!; sewing machine; decorative chalk: Pebbles; pearls: Kaisercraft

I also wanted to use some hand-made flowers, but I settled down for the design that I'm more familiar with - rolled flowers.

I used the Get Sketchy sketch for my project (GS#53):

Photobucket

Want more inspiration? Check out what our FABULOUS CASE Study Design Team prepared for your viewing pleasure today:

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Carole Kisch
Cindy Lee
Lenet Mos
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams
Makiko Jones (August Muse)

...and last but not least, hop over to the CASE Study blog, and play along with us!!
Thanks for visiting, have a happy (and crafty!) Thursday! xxx

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oeh, these cards are pretty!! Personally I especially like the second one, thos flowers are gorgeous and the card is just perfect!!!

    Love, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!! so serene & pretty...mmmmmmm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo pretty, Iwona!! I love the rolled rose embellishments!
    Thank you for giving me such a wonderful opportunity to participate your challenge! I will definitely stop by from time to time :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous colours in this one! I am loving those rolled flowers, I have given them a whirl but mine looked nothing like your little stunners- I'm booking in for your rolled flower class-lol!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012