Thursday, 9 September 2010

CASE Study Challenge #5

Hello peeps! Today we're launching the fifth challenge over at CASE Study, woohoo! It's been a month since it all started, and today we're introducing a brand new Muse :)
I'm so excited to have Mariana Grigsby with us for the month of September!!

I chose this spectacular card of Mariana for this week... it has some serious wow factor to it, don't you think?

Photobucket

Below you can see my interpretation - I loved the card so much, that I chose to keep most of it. I changed the layout, though... and it's only because I thought that Laura's sketch 60 would better suit my idea:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Coredinations, American Crafts; stamps: There She Goes (Polka Dot Blooms), Flourishes (Taglines), Papertrey Ink (Polka Dot Background); ink: Versa Color (Pinecone, Celadon); decorative chalks: Pebbles; pearls: Kaisercraft; Cuttlebug embossing folder (Perfectly Paisley); buttons; baker's twine available here

If you're craving more inspiration, then you need to check out the creations by our FABULOUS CASE Study Design Team!! My goodness, these girls are GOOD at it!!

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Carole Kisch
Cindy Lee
Lenet Mos
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams
Mariana Grigsby (September Muse)

I hope that you'll play along too! Hop over to the CASE Study blog, to find out who our sponsor is, and link up your inspired beauty.
I'll see you there :)
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hi Iwona,

    What a gorgeous card!! I totally love it, very nice colors and the embossing is pretty! Like it a lot!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have certainly made a wonderful choice with this one from Mariana, I totally share your thoughts! Fabulous case, Missy! You have used the colours to perfection and your have included my favourite dots- just gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super gorgeous, Iwona! Love that pearly embossed background and the fabulous colors you used from the inspiration piece. I can tell this is going to be a great month with Mariana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning work, the colors are amazing!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012