Wednesday, 15 September 2010

CASE Study Challenge #6

Good day to you, lovelies! I hope yours really is good, I'm not sure how I should call mine so far! I'm doing my best to catch up with everything, in between battling with my teething Chuplet, doing housework, and answering the never ending emails... My, what a crazy life I've got lately...
None the less, in the end of the day I'll always tell you, that I couldn't wish for any other!

Down, to the (*cough* dirty *cough*) business though... Thursday has arrived, with a brand new CASE Study challenge. Can you believe we're at the 6th week already??

Here's Mariana Grigsby' card for this week:

Photobucket

And my inspired card... I must say that I got inspired by both the card above, and Mariana's CASE'd card, that she prapared along with the Design Team! I call it double the fun :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Grant; paper: unknown brand; stamp: Penny Black; ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; May Arts lace & organza ribbon available here; pearl strips: Scrapbooking Bitz; sentiment sticker: Grant

Once again we're being sponsored by Bonnie, my ever-so-lovely and generous boss from Really Reasonable Ribbon! Bonnie is giving away a $10 gift certificate to the store... you don't want to miss this treat!

I took the colours from CC288: Blushing Artichoke Mists, and the sketch comes from Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #39:

Photobucket

Looking for some more inspiration? Check out the creations prepared by my ultra FABULOUS CASE Study Design Team! LOVE these girls to pieces!!

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Carole Kisch
Cindy Lee
Lenet Mos
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams
Mariana Grigsby (September Muse)

I hope that you'll play along too! Hop over to the CASE Study blog, and link up your inspired beauty :)
Also, make sure that you pay me a visit in a little while, as I'll have some more cards to share! Until then,
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, both of them,hard to choose which one I like the most, hmmm cant decide, both are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what gorgeous cards! I just love your watercolouring with that stunning peachy colour.
    Claire :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card, Iwona! The colorings were awesome! The swirly pearls add a perfect touch to the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, as always and love that gorgeous pearl flourish! It's amazing how you can churn out all this beauty in such a short amount of time! I guess that's why you're dirty! Congrats, again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Chupa this is just beautiful! i LOVE all those pearls sweeping up the card! Thanks so much for playing, love Keesh x

    ReplyDelete
  6. another cased beauty!!! I really don't know where you get all your mojo from- interested in sharing some?????? the pearl flourish is just the perfect element to top off a fabulous design!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012