Friday, 3 September 2010

Colouring frenzy

Good evening, ladies and gents! (perhaps?)
Excuse me for being rather short and dry lately! I'm busily working on many things, that I can't share with you yet, therefore I've got much less time to do the "hobby" challenges (lol).
I'm doing my best not to miss any, although I might have to reduce the number soon, or I'll become a somnambulic...
Tonight I've got some new stuff for you too, and again I'll confine myself to only brief description. I assume that from these two, you'd rather see the cards than listen to me blabber anyway :)

So, there are two sketches on 2S4Y this week (I can't remember when there were two of them last time!), and both are delightful. Guess what...I had to do them both :)

Here's my interpretation of Kazan's sketch 60 (also qualifies for PPA58 - Pretty In Pearls):

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Ocean Tides); stamps: Papertrey Ink (Butterfly Dreams); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); Versa Color (Mint); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; glitter: Reeves; rhinestones: Scrapbooking Bitz; ribbon: Stampin' Up!; black pen

...and here's one for Courtney's bonus sketch:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Wild Wasabi); paper: Three Bugs In A Rug; stamp: C.C. Designs; ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; glitter: Reeves; sentiment sticker: SRM Stickers; ribbon: Stampin' Up!; paper piercer

Both sketches are below:

Photobucket Photobucket

I also played with SC296 on SCS - such a pleasant sketch too:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Aqua Mist), Grant; paper: Cosmo Cricket; stamp: Papertrey Ink (All About You Additions, Blooming Button Bits); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; decorative chalk: Pebbles

I hope you likey - tahnks for coming! Have a fabulous evening...
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. OMG look at that colouring, these ALL look fabulous!! It looks like you have had another VERY busy week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one gorgeous butterfly! Thanks for sharing it at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, Chupa! Love the glitzy butterfly! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, LOVE your work!! These are all so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards!! Love your take on both sketches!! So glad you played along at 2S4Y!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful!!! every one of your cards is stunning- thank goodness I don't have to pick only one - I pick all!!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards!!! Love how you blinged out the butterfly. Thanks for joining us @ PPA!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012