Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Colouring tutorial on TSG blog!

Happy Wednesday, everyone!!
I posted a tutorial on There She Goes blog today, showing how I colour my images with watercolour pencils & chalks. I hope you'll hope over there to check it out! Here's the direct link, and the finished card looks like this (the stamp comes from the Puppy Love set):

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts, DCWV; paper: My Mind's Eye (Be Loved); stamps: There She Goes (Puppy Love); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; decorative chalks: Pebbles; sewing machine; scallop scissors; jute ribbon available here, grosgrain ribbon: Sullivans; button; string: Papertrey Ink; pearls: Kaisercraft

I used the SFYTT sketch:

Photobucket

Got to go now, so much stuff to do! I'll make sure I won't be leaving you for too long, though :)
Thanks for visiting! {mwah}
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Just went and checked it out - it's fabulous! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012