Wednesday, 29 September 2010

ColourQ anniversary

Hello folks, it looks like another quick post from me... I did only a fraction of what I had planned for today, and although it's late & I'm more than ready for bed, I'll try to squeeze in a quick job or two, for tomorrow is not going to be easier I'm sure!
I wanted to share with you one card, though. As soon as I saw that ColourQ is celebrating its 1st anniversary {Congrats, Arielle!!!} with a fab sketch and a freedom of choosing one of the previous challenges, I couldn't resist to play :)

I chose an irresistible combo that I wanted to play with for a long, long time (cQc#36). Still, in a very Chupish manner, I made both the colours and the sketch mine by tweaking, adjusting and stretching, so that it turned into this:

Photobucket

Supplies: paper: Cosmo Cricket, My Mind's Eye; stamp: The Greeting Farm; ink: StazOn (Timber Brown); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; decorative chalks: Pebbles; ribbon: Sullivans; buttons; brads; string: Papertrey Ink; scallop scissors; sewing machine; lace trim

Here's the sketch, and the colour challenge that I chose:

Photobucket Photobucket

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. This is a great card. The buttons and the paper work so well together and I love your daring blue acorn. TFS your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable, Chup! Wonderfully coloured image and finishing touches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Chupa! I love this color combo as well. Thanks for playing the CQC again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is amazing! I love how you tweaked the sketch to make it your own. You have fantastic colouring skills too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA! Funny cute image! Thanks for playing the CQC this week! Love what you did, Chupa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012