Friday, 24 September 2010

CPS Facebook Fan Feature

Hello, friends! I'm very glad to be spotlighted on CPS (Card Positioning Systems) blog today, as a Facebook Fan Feature! Read all about it here :)

Here's the card that I prepared for the current sketch (CPS185). It features one of the fun charactes, in the soon to be released There She Goes stamp set Hauntingly Delightful.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Tangerine Tango), Papertrey Ink (Melon Berry), American Crafts; stamps: There She Goes (Hautingly Delightful); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; sewing machine; assorted buttons; decorative chalks: Pebbles

Here's the sketch:

Photobucket

Thanks so much for stopping by - I hope you like it!
I've got to run now - it's my Zuzia's first Birthday today!! Happy birthday, cutie pie! :D
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Congrats!!
    Happy Birthday to Little Chupa!!
    have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such a FUN card. LOVE the color shade you used for the background.
    Happy Birthday to your little angel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card!! and a very happy birthday to Zuzia!! May God Bless her always!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha Iwona, this card really makes me laugh!! ;D
    I love the layout and all the colored papers fits perfect together!
    Hugs, Randi WS ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh girlie this card has me giggling away!!! Love those new TSG stamps and adore your take on the sketch! Way to go for being featured - you rock!
    Oh and before I dash, I hope you and your family had a fabulous day celebrating li'l Zuzia's special day!
    Hugs (and belated birthday hugs from the other side of the world!),
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012