Sunday, 19 September 2010

Crafty weekend!

To you too - I hope!
I've got a couple of new cards for you, which I hope you'll like. Ready?

Here's one for the OCC sketch challenge, and F4A30...It's a Punny Situation. I used a Bee Happy set from There She Goes, designed by the talented Torico - LOVE this one!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson, American Crafts; paper: My Mind's Eye; stamps: There She Goes; ink: Versafine (Onyx Black), Versa Color (Olive, Narcissus); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; silk ribbon available here; border punch: Fiskars; letter stickers: Carolee's Creations

Here's the sketch:

Photobucket

Next I've got one for FS189, with Kristin Bueter as a Featured Stamper. Yay Kristin!!! :)
I CASE'd this wonderful card. I modified the colour slightly, so that the card also suits the JUGS51 color challenge.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Wild Wasabi), American Crafts; paper: Basic Grey; stamps: Sweet n' Sassy; ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; grosgrain ribbon

Lastly, here's one for VLVSep2010 Week 4, with an inspiration coming from here. The colours that I chose, suit CD76 - Old Elegant Navy Roses.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Enchanted Evening, Rustic Cream), American Crafts; paper: Basic Grey; stamps: Tim Holtz; ink: Versa Color (Opera Pink, Lagoon Blue), Fabrico (Wisteria); satin ribbon from Flourishes; grosgrain ribbon; string: Papertrey Ink; button; copper brads; sewing machine; Cuttlebug embossing folder: Distressed Stripes

That's all from me tonight, I'm afraid... hahah! With five cards altogether, that I posted today, I guess I can call it a good day :) Have a wonderful evening, and I'll see you tomorrow! {MWWWAH}
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Your cards are stunning Chupa! My fav though out of this group is the first one. Those bees are adorable! The coloring is fabulous and the papers and details all match so beautifully. Nice work! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chupa! Gorgeous cards as always!!! But especially, the first one have made me feel happy. LOL!
    I look forward to this week's sneak peeks for TSG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards! I love the card with the butterflies! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three totally different style cards. Love the bees on the to one, the rose is gorgeous and the BG DP looks like a meadow. Lovely work on all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your cards...but have a special fondness for the bee card (I collect bee items). The rose card for the JUGS challenge is beautiful. Very nice job on all of them.

    Deb in Texas

    My Blog: Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, how do you do it? I mean, make such consistently GORGEOUS cards? WOW!!!! They're all so fabulous! Your rose is colored so perfectly and is such a beautiful take on the color challenge. Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week! We appreciate your support :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are all beautiful! Love how you used the JUGs colors! Thanks for playing with us again!

    Congrats on becoming a Dirty Dozen girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards! Love your Color Dare card - great sketch and I love the papers you used. Thanks so much for playing along with the Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your little bee card!!! Thanks for playing along with 'Our Creative Corner' this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! These cards are all gorgeous! Your Anniversary card for the JUGS challenge is perfectly colored along with the fabulous design paper and bow you used!!

    Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They're all beautiful cards but I do love the little bees! You did a great job with the sketch challenge. Thanks for playing along with Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012