Saturday, 18 September 2010

A dab in spotlighting

Boo! I'm back yet again this Saturday afternoon, and it still might not be the last time... we're having a nice, lazy day here, Zuzia is being an angel too, so I'm trying to catch up with this n' that :)
I must admit that as much as I wasn't sure how it's going to look, what I had in plans when starting on this one, I came to love how it turned out!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts, Canson; paper: Kaisercraft, Bo Bunny; stamps: Flourishes, Papertrey Ink; ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; decorative chalks: Pebbles; scallop scissors


I made this one for the SC298 sketch, the lovely colours of PDCC47, and FTTC84, which is about spotlighting.

Photobucket Photobucket

I hope you like it too! Got to go now... we're about to have dinner, and I'm mighty hungry! :)
As always, thank you so very much for your fabulous comments, my friends! {HUGS}
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. wow, this is beautiful, love your spotlighting and your coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this over at SCS, stunning! I love this image and just used it on a card and i love what you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Awesome job with the spotlighting and sketch....gorgeous colouring and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great spotlighting, what a wonderful effect! Love that gorgeous stamp as well, perfect for trying one's hand at coloring...which you've seem to have mastered :) Thanks for playing along with us at PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Your spotlighting is fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's REALLY stunning! Love how you used the spotlighting! I always forget to do that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love the design of this card :) Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, the spotlighting looks wonderful!Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous...I really love the way you have highlighted, or spotlighted is a better word. It is very effective.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is stunning Iwona, you have used the spotlight technique to perfection!! You have definately rocked this one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really like your card, it pulls the colors all together in a great way!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous spotlight technique. Beautiful card! Glad you joined us at the PDCC again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH, Chupa--I just love love love your cards! I just love visiting your blog:) This card is so beautiful--love how you highlighted those flowers!! Great job-- So glad you joined in the fun this week:) THANKS for playing along with us at the PDCC:}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I just love the way your card came out too! This is just beautiful! Here's to more lazy Saturdays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012