Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Fluttering by!

Hello again, folks! This is my third post for today, so please scroll down to see the rest. There's one below, regarding Annabelle Stamps preview blog hop, and some totally awesome news that I wish you read! haha! Thanks :)

I did some stamping this evening. I'm quite behind with stuff this week, but I'm glad that I made these two, and I hope no to call it a day just yet...

I made this card for TESC127, using the uber cute There She Goes stamp set "Bee Happy":

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts; paper: Cosmo Cricket; stamps: There She Goes; ink: Versafine (Onyx Black), Versa Color (Celadon); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; glitter: Reeves; Glossy Accents by Ranger; gingham and jute ribbon can be found here; sewing machine

Here's the sketch:

Photobucket

Also, here's one for Kazan's sketch 61 & the great colours of CTD110:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts, DCWV; paper: Basic Grey, Kaisercraft; stamps: Tim Holtz, Stampendous, Prima; ink: ColorBox (Dark Peony), Grant (silver); border punch: EK Success; butterfly punch: Martha Stewart; wrinkled ribbon can be found here; letter stickers: American Crafts; sewing machine

Photobucket Photobucket

Thanks so much for looking, and have a fabulous, crafty afternoon/evening!! xxx
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Both cards are gorgeous!! Your work is always wonderful! Congrats on getting "Dirty" you so deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the yellow polka dots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are AWESOME! LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that bee card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Iwona,

    These cards are really pretty! My fave is the second one, with those pretty petty colors!!! Love it! And love how you stamped that image, nice and bright! It's perfect!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little bee is too cute :) Love all the butterflies in the second one. Wonderfully done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bee card is just DELIGHTFUL!!! Love the butterfly card too, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, wow, wow, girl! These are awesome!! The bee is simply adorable, and I love your super-elegant CTD card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them both but the bee really caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE both of these cards! They're awesome. I especially like the bee card. The colors combo on both cards is great. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job on both cards! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGosh!!! Both cards are AWESOME!! I can't decide which is my favourite. I guess both are my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just gorgeous, Chupa! I LOVE the one you made incorporating the CTD colors! Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfectly gorgeous in every way! love, love, LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. om-gosh your work is beyond divine - LOVE LOVE LOVE these cards
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012