Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Happy news!

Hello lovelies, here I am again, as promised. Today is the day, that There She Goes announces the new Trendsetters, and guess who's amongst them? Little ole' ME!!!

Iwona Palamountain

Me so happy!!! :) There She Goes company has some utterly delightful stamps in store, check them out here! I can't wait to get inky with every single one of them! WOOT!

Here's the mighty crew, that I will have the pleasure of working with for the next few months.
What an absolutely FABULOUS group of ladies!!

Illustrators:
Jessica Knutsen - da boss!
Chris Dark
Torico

Senior Team:
Jessica Knutsen
Holly McMillen
Jessie Rone
Jodi Collins
Julie Lacey
Kim Teasdale
Sandra MacLean

Junior Trendsetters:
Alex Macdonaldo
Angela Thomas
Corinna McGregor
Natalie Dever
Piali Biswas
ME!

See what I'm talking about??!! If that's not a bar set high for me, than I don't know what else is... :) Next months are certainly to be lots of fun, prepare for some TSG goodness!! MWAAAA!
Ok, got to run now... until then!
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. What wonderful happy news!!! You so deserve it, I am sure you will keep up easily!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Way to go, girlie!!! You are a TOTAL trendsetter girlie and so worthy of the title! Can't believe you managed to keep this so quiet LOL!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!! Congratulations Iwona - I am totally STOKED for you girl!!!! You are going to be AWESOME!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Iwana! So excited to be working with you in the coming months! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, my friend!! I'm so excited for you! You are definitely the busiest stamper in the world right now, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, you crazy talented little girl with the funny (fun) name.... welcome to the team!! I've watched your talent grow in leaps and bounds and now when I see a "Chupa" card on SCS, I drool. I am so excited to be working with you!!! Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. no big surprise here! LOVE what you do and can't wait to see what you create with these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOOT! Congrats Chupa! SO excited that you are a Trendsetter! You are AMAZING and I can't wait to work with you with TSG!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Iwona!! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, GF!!! Just back from a week away and catching up on the electronic world LOL! Great work on the cards while I was away and congrats on this wonderful addition to your paper crafting resume :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such exciting news! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012