Monday, 6 September 2010

Hello!

Well, I know it's not an overly bright title, but you've got to excuse me... I feel totally brain-dead today! Maybe it's the weather (it's been raining like mad lately here!), and maybe it's the lack of sleep.... I'm happy enough to find out that my mojo does not let go. With an ever-growing pile of projects that I've got to take care of, I need it desperately :)

Today I'm bringing you another project for Really Reasonable Ribbon, of course. I chose to feature the product that become very popular in the last weeks - Baker's Twine.
I made a simple Christmas card, and used Baker's Twine in Orange, to "hang" my ornaments on:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson; stamps: Hero Arts, TPC Studio; ink: VersaMark; clear embossing powder: Hero Arts; gold embossing powder: Kaszazz; letter stickers: Carolee's Creations; Baker's twine available here

The sketch is JAI33, and it also goes to OCC's "ABCs and 123s"

Photobucket

Also, I made this card this morning, for SSSC84 & FLLCSEPT10:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Berry Sorbet); stamp: Flourishes; ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); paper: October Afternoon (Thrift Shop); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; sewing machine; burlap; lace trim; staples; border punch: EK Success, letter stickers: Fynmark; brads

Photobucket

Thank you for looking, hope you'll have a great day! xxx
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Both cards are lovely. I especially like the Christmas one with the Bakers twine--all that heat embossing looks super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really lovely cards, the gold embossing on the xmas card is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the bright colours on the Lemon Card.

    The gold embossing looks effective.


    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both beautiful.. LOVE the paper you used on the lemon card.. Great job and thanks for joining us at Flourishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the christmas card alot...! such a classy card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012