Saturday, 18 September 2010

Inspired by nature

Hello again, I told you I'll be back very shortly :)
I've got one more card for you - I finally decided to get these utterly gorgeous BG Kioshi papers, and here's what I whipped up with them:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Spring Moss), Stampin' Up! (Wild Wasabi), American Crafts; paper: Basic Grey; stamps: Penny Black; ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); decorative chalks: Pebbles; border punch: Martha Stewart; pearls: Kaisercraft; black pen

The sketch is MOJO156, and the inspiration comes from TSTR27:

Photobucket Photobucket

Thanks for looking & have a fabulous day! xxx
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. aww. this is just gorgeous.. Love the beautiful colours and the stamp image. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!

    Hugs
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just here!!
    What a beautiful card, I love that you have left the main image black and white and used the colorful Dp. another fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely design Chupa! I love the stamped image and the muted green border! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards - always a pleasure to stop in here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card! Great take on that sketch and our challenge this week in the Tea Room. I really like those BG papers, and that stamped image is fabulous. Love your soft coloring job around the edging of your piece. Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012