Friday, 3 September 2010

It's hip to be square!

Hi-ya friends! I haven't had it in plans to visit again tonight, but I'm glad to be here :) I'm also glad that, despite the tiredness, I decided to ink up some more stamps tonight. I love my new cards!

As soon as I saw on the Flourishes blog, that they're celebrating their third year with a challenge (FLLCSEP10), I knew I had to participate. I love my Flourishes stamps, I think they're among the best on the market, and I wish I had more... lol
I used MOJO154 sketch:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Grant; paper: Echo Park, October Afternoon; stamps: Flourishes; ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; ribbon: Stampin' Up!; lace trim; scallop scissors

Photobucket

Also, I couldn't pass the delicious OCCSC31 sketch, and paired it with Inkspirations Colour Challenge #38 & ssnotime155 - Falling Leaves on this little number;

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts, Papertrey Ink; paper: Cosmo Cricket (Nutmeg); stamp: Inkadinkado; ink: StazOn (Timber Brown); decorative chalks: Pebbles; paper piercer; grosgrain ribbon; copper brads; scallop scissors

Photobucket Photobucket

I hope you like them! Wishing you a beautiful, sunny afternoon (for those in the Northern Hemisphere), and good night to Aussies & such (why are you not in bed yet anyway?!)
{HUGS}
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Oh what beautiful cards I love the lillies on the first card,so beautifully coloured with such complimenting colours,stunning! Seeing how you obviously enjoy creating for a challenge,you might be interested in a New card challenge that I am involved in,the launch challenge is Black and White. Call by my blog if you're interested,the link was posted on !st September.I really hope you call by,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry,slip of the finger,the launch challenge is black and pink.......It's been a long day lol!.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chupa, your cards are gorgeous and always an inspiration...these are no exception! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous creations - both! Love that bird bath image! So glad you played the Stamp Simply Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous!

    Thanks so much for joining us in this week's Stamp Simply "Falling Leavs" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards.. I love your coloring. You did a great job. Thanks so much for joining us at Flourishes this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards and your coloring on the flowers is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely cards. Nice coloring

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors you used and the layouts, Beautiful work Chupa! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful and vibrant mix of colors on your Flourishes BD card! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards and sketches! Love your choices of stamps and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. two more beautiful cards girl :) love the birdbath stamp. thanks for joining us on the OCCSC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012