Friday, 24 September 2010

Just saying hi...

Happy weekend, everyone!!
We had a BLAST yesterday, at Zuzia's birthday party. She was an angel all evening, and really enjoyed playing with her cousins! She also did some more walking, and I must say that she's doing better with every hour! I bet I'll be chasing her in week's time... :)
Today it's going to be another fabulous day, for in a couple of hours I'm heading to my stamping buddy Sue's place, for a girl-only arvo filled with stamping and chatter. Yee--haw!!

Just so that I wouldn't make a post without a little sumthin', here are some new cards...

Photobucket

Supplies: paper: Papertrey Ink (Enchanted Evening), DCWV; paper: Bo Bunny; stamp: The Greeting Farm; ink: StazOn (Timber Brown); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; decorative chalks: Pebbles; white gel pen; sentiment sticker: I don't remember, sorry; border punch: EK Success; scallop scissors; flower brads; cotton twine; ruffled ribbon available here

First one is made with MTSC92, F4A31 Scallops & CD77 - Tempting Turquoise, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Not Quite Navy. Ok, I know... I took a free intepretation of the colours, but they're sort of there... lol

Photobucket

And another one...

Photobucket

Supplies: paper: Stampin' Up! (River Rock); paper: Kaisercraft; stamps: Inkadinkado, TPC Studio; ink: Versa Color (Celadon, Pinecone), ColorBox (Brown); sewing machine; Sheer Iridescent Copper ribbon available here

This one was inspired by this gorgeous dress, the theme of ssnotime158:

Photobucket

follows the JAI36 sketch:

Photobucket

and also qualifies for WT289 - Holiday Headstart.
I hope your weekend will be happy and restful - I'll see you soon! xxx
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. I love these cards, particularly the second one... it's beautiful!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 beautiful and very different cards. I think the owl is adoreable and the DP fits so well. The second card is very elegant and festive. Well done, Chupa :)

    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Iwona!
    I **LOVE** these cards, you are so gifted!!
    Lots of love, Randi WS ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Iwona. I LOVE your stamping on the River Rock card, for this week's JAI challenge - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Christine, I too love your stamping on river rock. Great card as always, Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! Great take on the inspiration photo, Chupa!

    Thanks so much for joining us in this week's Stamp Simply Inspiration challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your interpretation of the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great papers and I love the owl! Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, your little Chuplet is one already!!! Time just zips by, doesn't it! Pretty soon she will be running everywhere - brace yourself LOL! Give her a happy birthday snuggle for me :)

    Love your Colour Dare card!! That owl is fabulous and you have used Mercy's sketch to perfection with it.

    Great job with the inspiration piece on the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow... every card you do blows me away! They're both stunning! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great projects!!!! Love the sleepy looking owl! Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love your colour inspiration/JAI card. The colours are just beautiful together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012