Monday, 27 September 2010

A little bit of luxury

Hello again, friends, and welcome to my second post for today!
This time I've got a project, that I prepared for Really Reasonable Ribbon. It features some absolutely gorgeous ribbon, that can be found in the RRR store: Jade Grosgrain and Light blue Silk.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson; paper: Kaisercraft; stamps: Prima, Papertrey Ink; ink: Versa Color (Pinecone, Umber), Color Box (Ice Blue, Prussian Blue, Brown); watercolour pencils: Belgrave, blender pen; glitter: Reeves; pearls: Kaisercraft; ribbon available here

The sketch is SSSC26:

Photobucket

Karen gave us the freedom of choosing one of her past sketches to play with this week, and this one is what I chose. There would be many more that I'd easily call my favourites, but this sketch suited my idea for the moment :)

The colours come from Our Creative Corner - I took some freedom with the interpretation :)

Photobucket

The card also goes to C4C56 - Bling.
Thank you for visiting, and I hope you'll have a fabbo day!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012