Thursday, 23 September 2010

More watercolouring...

There are two important posts, that I launched earlier today, that you might not want to miss!
If you came here for today's There She Goes blog hop challenge, please click here,
and if you'd like to read about the newest CASE Study challenge, and see my sample, please click here, or scroll down to see both. Thank you!

I was able to finally do some hobby (read: not on assignment *wink*) stamping this afternoon, and here are the results!
You can tell easily that I'm head over heels about colouring lately... I hardly find myself reaching for inks in the colours other than black, or stamps other than suitable for colouring in! I feel like I'm doomed for life, lol. I can't even begin to think how it will look like, once I get my hands on Copics...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Core'dinations, Stampin' Up! (Wild Wasabi); paper: DCWV; stamps: Annabelle Stamps (Ballerina Rose); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; decorative chalks: Pebbles; Spellbinders Ribbon Tags Trio; sewing machine; twine

This one is made with SC299 sketch,

Photobucket

and CC289: Baja Cajun Wassabis.

Another one:

Photobucket

Supplies: paper: Kaisercraft; stamp: Imaginisce; ink: StazOn (Timber Brown), Versa color (Umber, Celadon, Lagoon Blue); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; sewing machine; string; letter stickers: Carolee's Creations

The challenges for this one are: CAS85 - Fall Color Challenge and Kelly Marie's bonus sketch at 2S4Y:

Photobucket

Lastly, here's another CAS design:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Pacific Point); stamps: Flourishes; ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; decorative chalks: Pebbles; grosgrain ribbon; blue marker

This one is made for Laura's sketch at 2S4Y, FTTC85 and CTD111:


Thank you for stopping by! I'm sorry for such a brief post (again) - it's been a busy day and I find that my brain switched off... I really can't think of writing anything worthwile, so I'll let the cards speak for themselves :) Take care!
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Thats some absolutely gorgeous coloring Chupa!! Loved all the cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those flowers are amazing ..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb and inspiring work!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, Chupa! I absolutely love the CTD one! What beautiful coloring!! I can't wait for you to get started with Copics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards!! Last one is amazing...love your coloring!! Super cute Imaginisce stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, awesome cards! Wherever do you find the time to make such beautiful and intricate designs? Loving what you did on all cards but loving the CTD card the most! The way you colored those flowers is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are just amazing, your watercolouring technique is perfect. I love the last one in particular, just so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the coloring club Chupa! LOL!
    Your cards look like you have been coloring forever!
    Beautiful!

    Copics are nice and so are Tombows. I still find myself using watercolors or watercolor pencils most of the time.

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! These are beautiful... So stunning! I absolutely adore your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of these cards are fabulous and your water coloring is AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous cards! Isn't it fun to just play with your stamps with no deadlines to meet. You did an awesome job with all of these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!! What a gorgeous card! The daisies are colored so beautifully. Thanks for playing in the FTTC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These cards are so fabulous! Wow! Thank you so much for playing along with us at 2s4y!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic pieces of art! WOW!
    Hugs, Randi WS ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012