Monday, 13 September 2010

Really Reasonable Ribbon September Blog Hop!

Hello and happy Monday to you! It's time for another super cool Blog Hop at Really Reasonable Ribbon, and I'm very happy that you decided to participate! :)
You should have come here from Jacque's blog. If you don't happen to know about the event, do not fret! Head on over to the RRR blog and start from the beginning. There is not only a ton of inspiration waiting for you on the way, but also an irresistible PRIZE!

I prepared not one, but two projects for you today! I've gone crazy using twill ribbon... no wonder, there's plenty of wonderful twill in all sorts of colours to go crazy for, in the RRR store!

Firstly, I decided on a simple bow... you know I LOVE my bows :) No matter what other fun techniques are there, I'm always finding myself coming back to the basics... and enjoying it!
I used Totally Twill Pink.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Artarama, American Crafts; paper: DCWV; Basic Grey, Kaisercraft; stamp: Stamp It!; ink: StazOn (Timber Brown); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; twill ribbon; Cuttlebug embossing folder: Perfectly Paisley; border punch: Martha Stewart

The sketch is VLVSep2010 Week 3, and the inspiration comes from here.

I also discovered, how cool stamping on twill is! Check out for yourselves:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts; paper: My Mind's Eye; stamp: Penny Black; ink: StazOn (Timber Brown), Versa Color (Fresh Green); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; twill ribbon; decorative chalks: Pebbles; sewing machine; border punch: Fiskars; buttons, string: Papertrey Ink; scallop shears

This time I used some measure tape twill (currently out of stock, but check back later - it's a FUN one!), and stamped on the BACK of it.

I CASE'd this card of Terri, for FS188.

Next stop is the fabulous Cassie! Happy hopping!
Photobucket

49 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Chupa!! No wonder you are going crazy over Twill Ribbon...its in my shopping list too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolute love your card! Very nice hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Iwona!
    I just *Love Love Love* your cards! Especially the one with the butterfly (because I love butterflies)
    You're a great artist!
    Lots of love, Randi WS ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo I love both of these little gems! The colouring is superb!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two very beautiful cards, love the tip of stamping onto the twill. Thank you
    Suzix

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 beautiful cards love the ribbon on the 2nd.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really love the cards you've made hun
    the ribbons are gorgeous
    now i'm hopping along
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous gorgeous cards, that butterfly is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards! I love the first one since I am such a pink girl. I like how you stamped on the twill I never thought of that but will definitely try it. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day

    Much Love

    Carley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards Iwona!
    I am going to have to try stamping on twill too.
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that stamped twill Iwona. Your first card has me drooling. I love the butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Iwona this is very pretty hun!!! Love the stamping on the twill :)

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two fab cards , love the pink and brown together and those little birdies are so cute thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. All that pink is just fantastic!!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Buttons and ribbon are my fav and you used both! Awesome, hopping over to the next blog, hop, hop, hop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both cards are just beautiful! I love the one with the birds in a row. So cute! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Iwona your cards are always so beautiful and this one is a new fave of mine! Beautiful job on the butterfly and I am going to have to try stamping on the twill!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are beautiful as always! I really love that pink twill.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great Verve sketch and the row of birds is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm a fan of twill ribbon too. I've always thought of it as an embellishment for a more casual look. Your beautiful cards show that twill ribbon can look quite elegant as well!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great cards Chupa! Love the stamping on the twill.
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really like the pink card youve made - it is Gorgeous! - And I love the "happy hello" ribbon too. Now i will hop to the next blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card, the birdies are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card, love the pink twill ribbon and i never thought of stamping on the twill ribbon, thank you for the great tip. Your cards are both fabulous, great work....

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am always thrilled when I see one of your creations.Love the beautiful colors you use. Simple bows but they make your cards perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for the twill tip! I'm going to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Those are some stunning cards and thanks for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. love how you used the twill on both theses cards, they are both wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your cards are gorgeous - love that pink twill!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like pinks for any project and I love butterflies, so you know I love your card. I especially love the cracked glass project found at the beginning of your blog. Looks like a project I might do.

    ReplyDelete
  31. ok wow! these cards are amazing and I love the tip about stamping Twill! I can't believe I've not done that before!
    --Tammy L

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful cards Iwona! And I can't wait to try stamping on twill, looks great!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love your card...thanks for tip on stamping on twill.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Absolutely gorgeous cards!!! How do I sign up to get new posts without using Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks for the great idea of stamping on the twill ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful cards! I love the way you've used the twill ribbon.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  37. wow, stunning - i am so inspired to try stamping on that twill ribbon i've had for just about ever! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  38. @szbacn1
    Thanks so much, I'm glad you like them!
    On the sidebard on the left, there's a "Networked Blogs" badge, which is a Facebook application. If you click the "Follow this blog" button, it will take you to FB, where you can sign up to follow. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I haven't seen twill look this good!! Fabulous creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012