Sunday, 19 September 2010

Ribbon background

Hello and happy Monday! I've got a little project for you today, that I prepared for Really Reasonable Ribbon. I made the whole background out of ribbon scraps, therefore replacing my beloved DP :)
What a fun effect it is!

Photobucket

Supplies: paper: Ocrober Afternoon (paper-pieced dress only); stamp: My Favorite Things; ink: Versafine (Onyx Black), Versa Color (Lagoon Blue, Green Tea); all ribbon available in the Really Reasonable Ribbon store; glitter: Reeves; watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; buttons; paper roses

I used the C4C55 sketch:

Photobucket

For the full list of ribbon used on the card, please refer to my post on RRR.
Thanks for looking! xxx
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. OO I love,lovelove this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my my missy, this background is out of this world!! what a fabulous effect! the little girl's dress and clouds are just magical!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so darn CUTE! Love the ruffle ribbon and the popped portions of your stamped image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOH this is adorable, I am loving it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012