Sunday, 26 September 2010

Sunday evening stamping

Hello there! I'm back :)
I did some more stamping... the usual stuff that fills my weekend evenings. I'm always trying to squeeze in a few new challenges, which pop out everywhere like mushrooms after the rain at the end of the week.
Here's what I did this time! (I must admit that I'm not overly excited about these... they're okay, but there's less than usual love put into them. I think I need some major rest :))

The first one is a CASE of this card by Sallie (hobbydujour), this week's Featured Stamper (FS190):

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts, Stampin' Up! (Kiwi Kiss); paper: Scenic Route; stamp: C.C.Designs; ink: Memento; Copic markers; velvet ric rac ribbon available here; scallop scissors; sentiment sticker: SRM Stickers; border punch: Martha Stewart

Yes, I did the colouring with Copics. Please be gentle to me while I'm learning! I've been thinking, that it shouldn't be anything more tricky than watercolouring, and I was oh so wrong! :) Copics DO need a lot of practice, but I'm sure I'll have all the practice that I need, lol!

Here's one more card with a Copic coloured image, made for VLVSep2010 Week 5:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts; paper: Kaisercraft (Loire Valley); stamp: C.C. Designs; ink: Memento; Copic markers; buttons; rub-on: Fynmark

Lastly, here's a card for Card Patterns sketch 83, and the colours of PDCC48:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Spring Moss, Enchanted Evening), Stampin' Up! (Going Gray); stamps: Papertrey Ink (Turning A New Leaf, Mega Mixed Messages); ink: ColorBox (Sky Blue), Versa Color (Lime); chipboard butterfly: Maya Road; EZCut embossing folder (Polka Dots); jute ribbon available here; scallop scissors; border punch: Fiskars

Photobucket Photobucket

Okeydokey, me goes to bed now! *YAWN* Thanks so much for stopping by! {hugs}
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Great selection of cards as always, Chupa :) Love the butterfly on the bottom one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly gifted, dear Chupa! Seriously, if only I could color so well with Copics after months of practice I would be thrilled! These cards are gorgeous, though I suspect that you must have a secret team of helpers to find time to make them all! LOL! Really fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all fabulous! Bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, all of them. I came to comment on the PDC one and you have used those colours wisely - they work so well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards as always Iwona.
    I love how you used Kaiser paper on the second card! (I have the same paper, but it has been neglected for a loooooong time. lol!)
    Your coloring with Copics is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet cards. Love the coloring on the first one and the last one is beautiful use of the PDCC colors. Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was thinking quite the opposite...that your Copic coloring was pretty daggone good. I don't think you need any gentleness!!!! Go do some more, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you were busy! Everyone of your cards are just so adorable! The little images on the first two are so, so cute and LOVE how you used The Play Date colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH Chupa--this is soooooooooooooooo wonderful! I love all your cards! I love your coloring on the first card. And your card for the PDCC--so wonderful! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Great job! Love visiting here-- Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such gorgeous cards, each one of them! LOVELY! Glad you could join in with us at the PDCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are one very busy woman. These are all fabulous. Love the embossing on your Card PAtterns card. Thanks for joing us this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012