Saturday, 18 September 2010

Taking a spin!

Happy Saturday to you, fellow craft lovers!
It's time for another sketch at The Sweet Stop, with me as a Guest Sugar Baby. This time we've got a sketch with a spin! What does it mean? We're asked to use the colours: mustard yellow & deep red! What a lovely combo, right?
Here's the fabulous SSS74 sketch:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Artarama, DCWV; paper: Crate Paper, Basic Grey; stamps: Sweet n' Sassy, Grant; ink: Versafine (Onyx Black), ColorBox (Dark Peony); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; decorative halks: Pebbles; black pen; edge distresser; lace trim; gingham ribbon; string; pearls: Kaisercraft

I added a bit of green & white to the palette, so that the card suits the Color Cue {8} Challenge. Yay! :)

Photobucket
Thanks so much for checking it out! I'll be back with some more very soon... until then,
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Oh I love this card Chupa...you have achieved such great texture!! Very cool! Hope you're having a fantastic day. Getting a bit gloomy up here on the Gold Coast....there's rain on the way me things lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured Butterfly!!! Lovely card Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on both challenges, girlie! You keep making me wanna add layers to my card and I thought I was a CAS kinda gal! LOL!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! Love the butterfly, the distressing, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scrumptious, scrumptious, I'm drooling and THIS is scrumptious! {Why it is that gorgeous paper craft officially makes me drool these days is probably a sad thing - but I can't help it: I love it THAT much!} Terrific use of this fine, fine color palette... Your distressed edges and use of texture slay me - THIS IS WONDERFUL! Once again, it's a huge honor to have you share your talent with the Color Cue! This makes me want to make ANOTHER! Wahooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love all of the little details, they all come together to create such beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so beautiful, Chupa! You're a master with those textures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card! :D
    I just LOVE the way u colored the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, girl, this is just GORGEOUS!!!! I love everything about this card. You used them colors well!!!! Thanks for playing with the color cue!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAUTIFUL! You, always, bring a show stopper, Chupa! Love your take!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012