Wednesday, 1 September 2010

A whale of a post!

Before I start, I'll kindly ask you to check out my next post (that I haven't written yet, but I will get to it shortly) - I've got some exciting news to share! :)

I've been desperately trying to catch up with things in the last days. Chuplet is taking more & more of my time every week now, and I find it harder to complete everything that I wish I could. I love spending time with her, and no matter what, she always comes first. From one addict to another... my card stuff is usually high in the ranks too. Ugh!

So that being said, I did some catch-up in the last two days, in a very patchy and bizarre way, and I've got four cards to share. Don't expect me to elaborate on things any more, but still, prepare for a long post :)

First up, we've got another fun challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon, and it's a super easy one - flowers! Show us some flowers on your card - and don't forget to include some lace/trim/ribbon!
You've got whole two weeks to play with us, and you can win yourself a gift certificate to the store! Go to this post for the details.
We're being sponsored by AI Factory this week, and I'm using their beautiful digi on my sample.
The ribbon is Red 7/8" Gingham:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Wild Wasabi, River Rock); paper: Cosmo Cricket (Material Girl); stamps: AI Factory (flower - digital), Papertrey Ink (sentiment); ink: ColorBox (Deep Green); border punch: Fiskars; watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; pinking shears; pearls: Kaisercraft; decorative chalks: Pebbles; glitter: Reeves

I used The Sweet Stop sketch (SSS71):

Photobucket

Next is the card designed for Card Patterns sketch 79 and another stunning set of ColorQ colours - cQc#48. Yes, I used jute again... sniff...

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: paper: Crate Paper (Brook); stamp: Hero Arts; Papertrey Ink; ink: ColorBox (Deep Green); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; 1.5" Jute Ribbon; buttons; decorative chalks: Pebbles; string: Papertrey Ink; sewing machine; edge distresser

Another one, for this week's SFYTT, and FTTC82 - Summer Memories. Frankly, my bestest memory for summer is the sky. Somehow, the look a clear azure, summery sky with little fluffy clouds scattered all over, is what stayed with me. Moreover, it's such a strong and pleasant memory, that often in a warm, sunny day when I look up and see the same sort of view, it brings tears to my eyes. Even better, when I'm in a flowery, deeply scented meadow, or on the beach and feel sand between my toes. Ahhh...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (River Rock); paper: DCWV; Kaosercraft (Hippy Girl); stamps: There She Goes (Aim For The Sky); ink: ColorBox (Black); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; ribbon: Stampin' Up!; buttons; sewing machine; edge distresser; scallop scissors; brads

Lastly, I played with MTSC89, and CC286: Mustard Mambo Breezes:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Melon Mambo), DCWV; paper: Crate Paper (Brook), My Mind's Eye (Quite Contrary); stamps: Sugar Nellie, Hero Arts; ink: ColorBox (Deep Green); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; pink wrinkled ribbon; brads; sewing machine; decorative chalks: Pebbles; white gel pen

Whew! I'm finished... for the moment. LOTS more to do tonight, but keeping fingers crossed that I'll see you again tonight (apart from the post with happy news, that I'll put up soon! :D)
Thank you so much for visiting and commenting, you're great!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Hi Iwona, Very excited to read your news over on the TSG blog just now....a well deserved DT spot...congratulations!! Love seeing all your creations and look forward to them with the beautiful TSG stamps. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA --- look at you go girl!!! The cardmaking machine is in action and each and every one is totally gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, chupa! Thanks for playing the CQC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful, eye-catching, cloud-loving sky...I enjoyed reading of your summer memory. This was my challenge this week as Guest designer for Flourishes...thanks for taking me up on my challenge! A gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chupa, you make such gorgeous cards & these are no exception!!! I love visiting you & I'm so lucky you play with us at the colourQ each week!!! You are such a sweet gal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing cards Chupa. I am always blown away when I stop by. You adapt very well to different styles and do a fab job coloring too. Thanks for playing along this week at Card Patterns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW all your cards are just gorgeous!!! I came to check our your Sweet Stop card and get to see so many more!!!
    Love what you did with the sketch! The colors are so pretty and your main image is as well!!
    Thanks so much for playing with us!
    :)kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chupa! Wow you have been busy - every single one of them is fabulous! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful creations, thanks so much for playing along at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, so much treat being in here with all those eye candy! You always have a special touch on your cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012