Monday, 18 October 2010

Annabelle Stamps Release #3

Welcome to the last Annabelle Stamps Release Blog Hop for October! I hope you enjoyed the first two!
Did you come here from Tiffany's blog? Good, you're on the right track! If you're new to the event and would like to participate, feel free to start from the beginning at the Annabelle Stamps blog.

Today we're showing you two more Lil' Belles, that will be available in the store shortly. I love love LOVE them!! Ladies and gents, please meet Monster and Bee!



Aren't they just too cute for words?!
My first card features the Monster, coloured with Copics. I also added some fun pink sprinkles to the upper corners.
I also stamped the number "1" from Teresa's Numbers in the balloon, the stamp set that we were previewing on Sunday.
This card is for my friend's baby girl's first birthday, I can't wait to give it to her! To mum, not the girl, that is... if I want the card to survive, lol!
I stamped the inside with the sentiment, too.
I covered the balloon and monster's eyes with Glossy Accents, but I'm afraid the camera didn't "catch" it...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Purely Pomegranate); paper: BoBunny, Scenic Route; stamps: Annabelle Stamps (Lil' Belles - Monster); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); Copic markers; glitter: Reeves; Glossy Accents by Ranger; satin ribbon; pink sprinkles; button; cotton twine; bpaper lace: Bella; letter stickers: Creative Imaginations

I followed the CPS189 sketch, and since it's a birthday card, I'm entering it into Wee Memories Celebrate Good Times challenge.

Photobucket

Next card features the adorable Bee, and this time I had it watercoloured. I added some red sprinkles along the bottom line.

Photobucket

Supplies: paper: Cosmo Cricket; stamps: Annabelle Stamps (Lil' Belles - Bee); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black), Versa Color (Narcissus); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; red pen; glitter: Reeves; red sprinkles

This time the layout is inspired by CAS89 on SCS.

Would you like to win these two sets?? One lucky person who completes our Hop, leaving a comment on each stop and answering a simple question at the ABS blog, will receive both sets that are previewed today! Winners will be announced on the 21st.

Also, don't forget about this awesome deal!!

When purchasing the October package for $75.00 you will receive free postage on your entire order when you use the code: octoberfree
Offer only open for four days - till Friday midnight our time (Australia).


Next and final stop is the Annabelle Stamps blog. I hope you love our new stamps! Thanks for coming & good luck in the drawing! :)
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Both cards are perfect Iwona! Love the additional glitter and the frame around your second card! Who could resist these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are gorgeous! I love the added glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE what you have done with these 2 sets Iwona. Your eye is just perfect in how you put a card together!!! Your coloring is also just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really made these stamps 'pop' with your coloring and design elements! Very inspiring and such fun cards...thanks for the awesome creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH your lil monster and bee cards are just awesome. Your hand cutting is excellent, the images just want to jump off the page. So much fun to look at, excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both adorable!! I love the glitter that you added to the images!! Great job with the CPS sketch this week! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful as always - that bee card is too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and so fun. Very creative. Love the sparkle, layouts and as always your fabulous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Iwona, I love both cards but being a sucker for bling I just adore the glitter on the paper around the flowers the bug is holding. I just love the whole picture. Want to do it sooooo much. Can I ask did you colour then just put plain glitter or was that blue and blue glitter??? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely LOVE these cards, wow! Such cute images too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo cute Iwona! Love both of these cards! The bright colours in the first and the glitter in the second - gorgeous!
    Andrea
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two adorable creations, Chupa!! I love them both but the second is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww... these cards are the cutest! I love that li'l monster. Thank you for playing with us at Wee Memories this week! Hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Way cute!!!! I just love that cute little monster!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Soooo cute!! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute, cute, cute! I love the mix of colors and patterns! Thanks for playing the WMC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning as always Chupa! Love the bright fun colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012