Sunday, 31 October 2010

CAS-tastic Sunday

Happy Halloween, peeps! It's been an exceptionally busy weekend, so please forgive me for not being overly chatty tonight... Let me just tell you that I had a wonderful time at the workshop yesterday! It hasn't been all smooth and easy, but I should call it my personal success none the less :)
I'm having another workshop coming in two weeks, and I'm already looking forward to it!

After I finally found some time for myself this afternoon, I knew that no matter what, I've got to try and compensate the lack of time this week and create some cards for the challenges. There are quite a few challenges that I tried to squeeze into my creations, for what I too apologize - I find it hard to let any of them go :)
Here's the first one - I finally inked up one of my new Kraftin' Kimmies. They're so stinkin' cute! Only my colouring is not quite up my standards, unfortunately... Copics don't like the paper that I stamped on. I decided that it will have to do - I'm being lazy ;)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (So Saffron); paper: October Afternoon; stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie, Studio G; ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); Copic markers; paper piercer; grosgrain ribbon

I combined Card Patterns sketch 88, Inkspirations Colour Challenge #46, CAS90 - Gingham and Checks, ssnotime163 - T'is the Season for Clean and Simple, and F4A36 - Rummage and Scavenging Practice on this card. I don't remember combining so many of them on one card for a very long time...

Photobucket Photobucket

Next card, almost one-layer... it's even more rare to see me creating a card like this, but I really like it :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson; stamps: Papertrey Ink (Butterfly Dreams); ink: Kaleidacolor (Cappuccino); orange marker

Here the sketch belongs to FTL114, the colours to Stacey's Curtain Call 54 (I swear there ARE three different inks used on the card, and the difference can be seen IRL, it's the camera that decided to play on my nerves!). I also decided to enter this card into JAI41 - Just Add Birthdays, and Scrapbook Boutique's new challenge, which is to use at least 2 butterflies.

Photobucket Photobucket

Lastly, here's this number:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts; stamps: Flourishes; ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); Copic markers; paper piercer; half pearls

This one is made for FS195. Cheryl is a Featured Artist, and I CASE'd this card of her. My card also qualifies for FTTC90 - anything goes but buttons and bows. It's not as hard as it seems, lol.

Whew! I hope I didn't bore you out completely, huh? :) Thank you for spending your precious time with me! I'll have to call it a day tonight, but you can expect me back some time tomorrow. Inky hugs,
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. I always love your work, but I love love LOVE your butterfly card! It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chupa - I am in love with your butterfly card...they pop off the page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kartki cudne - wszystkie trzy. Ta z motylkami tak prosta i dlatego piękna w swojej prostocie. Gratulacje z powodzenia na warsztatach, niewiele odczytałam, a miałyśmy dzisiaj rozmawiać i czekałam przy komputerze całe przedpołudnie ciekawa Twoich wrażeń i przeżyć. No cóż - może kiedy indziej, jutro na pewno nie bo będziemy w Strzegomiu. Buziaki i jeszcze raz GRATULACJE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! I too love that butterfly page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ta z motylkami... prześliczna! :)
    I jeszcze jedno... mam do Ciebie pytanie, w zasadzie to prośbę, czy mogłybyśmy zliftować którąś z Twoich kartek na naszym forum (http://scrappassion.mojeforum.net/)? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done! Those butterflies pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous!! Love them! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty cards Chupa...have a super day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards Chupa. Great colors, images... perfect paper-piercing job. :o) Thanks for playing along with us at Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey girly!!! Thanks for your sweet birthday wishes...the other day :)!!!

    As always, your cards are so perfect and beautiful!!! You definitely rocked the Curtain Call colors with this sweet PTI Set!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Iwona,

    Lovely cards with you here today! The image on the first one is so cute and I love the snow you created! But my fave for this day is the butterfly card!!! Soooo pretty! And love it, it doesn't need more, it's perfect this way!

    Wishing you a wonderful day!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like that girl is having so much fun frolicking in the snow - I wish I was there with her!!!

    Trish - Inkspirations Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous suite of card, Iwona! Your FTTC card is beautifully colored and so very elegant! Lovely card with the no buttons and bows challenge! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes FTTC!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, look at all these beautiful cards Iwona. Always such a treat to come and visit here!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are all so pretty, Iwona. I esp love that Kraftin' Kimmie one. She reminds me of my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute projects, Chupa! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012