Thursday, 14 October 2010

CASE Study Challenge #10

Hello, lovelies! I'm sorry for being absent yesterday. I've been as busy as ever, but again, with future projects... do you know that very soon a new Dirty Dozen Fan Club gallery opens on SCS? *wink*
Today we're bringing you the new CASE Study challenge! Here's the card of Barbara Anders that I chose for us to work with this week:



I love this one to pieces. Things can't possibly look more striking, can they? :)
I decided to adapt these colours (and layout) to a Halloween theme. I used a lovely image from the magnificent Hautingly Delightful stamp set from There She goes.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts, Stampin' Up!; paper: Kaisercraft, Scenic Route, Bo Bunny; stamps: There She Goes (Hauntingly Delightful); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); Copic markers; sewing machine; grosgrain ribbon; button; twine; pearls: Kaisercraft

I also used the colours of cQc#54:

Photobucket

...and I'm entering my card into Copic Oz challenge #3 - All Together Spooky. I'm still terrible with Copics, I know... but I'm glad that I'm brave enough to try new things out, and this time I decided to copy the gradient from Barbara's card, and I think it didn't turn out too bad *cough* :)

If you're looking for some more inspiration, check out the creations prepared by the magnificent CASE Study Design Team!

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Carole Kisch
Cindy Lee
Lenet Mos
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams
Barbara Anders (October Muse)

I hope that you'll play along too! Hop over to the CASE Study blog, to link up your inspired card :)
Thanks so much for visiting, and have a great day! Hugs,
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Love your take ! The reaper is so cute ( if one can)beautiful colored as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun Halloween card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, how adorable! (As much as the Reaper can be adorable, ha!) The gradient coloring is absolutely brilliant, Chupa. Love your take on the colourQ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stinkin' CUTE, Chupa! LOVE how you kept the bold colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!! The inking is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Halloween card, Chupa! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful use of the DS papers (especially the dots!) and the colours. what a super cute image, coloured beautifully-lol!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012