Thursday, 7 October 2010

CASE Study Challenge #9

Hi there gals, are you ready for another CASE Study challenge?? It's the beginning of a new month, and this means that we've got another Muse - and you're going to LOVE her :)
It's the artist extraordinaire, Barbara Anders! I'm so glad that she agreed to design with us this month, I love her style!
Here's Barbara's card that I chose for this week:



See, I told you! What a gorgeous design it is... do you like it too? Here's my interpretation:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstoc: Papertrey Ink (Vintage White), American Crafts; paper: page from an old book; stamps: Papertrey Ink (Turning A New Leaf), Hero Arts; ink: Versa Color (Sage, Green Tea), Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); clear embossing powder: Hero Arts; green marker

I used the CPS187 sketch:

Photobucket

Looking for some more inspiration? Check out the creations prepared by the magnificent CASE Study Design Team!

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Carole Kisch
Cindy Lee
Lenet Mos
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams
Barbara Anders (October Muse)

I hope that you'll play along too! Hop over to the CASE Study blog, to link up your inspired card :)
Thanks so much for visiting, and have a great day! Hugs,
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Lovely stylish and classic card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. śliczna! i faktycznie inspirująca :) cieszę się, że do Ciebie trafiłam :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, GORGEOUS cards :) I love the warm colors and the handmade flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many GORRGEOUS cards, Chupa... I wish we could stamp together sometime - lol - maybe some of your talent would rub off on me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your intepretation! It's really really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Missy, good to see u went for the leaves too n of course the gorgeous flower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Chupa! I adore that flower and of course those stamped leaves :) Fun layout, too! Thanks again for having me as your Muse this month--I'm totally honored!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012