Wednesday, 6 October 2010

A day's 'harvest'

Good evening, partners in crime! I'm going to make it short & sweet again, for it's LATE and I have to schedule a few posts before I call it a day.
I've been escaping to my craft room, for a "bite" at stamping throughout the day whenever time allowed, and in the end I managed to make all of these.
I suppose they don't look too bad, considering that I had a to leave the desk multiple times when working on them, and I had to 'tune in' again each time afterwards :)

The first card is based upon the the FTTC87 sketch, and the colours of CTD113:

Photobucket

Supplies: paper: DCWV, Prima; stamps: Flourishes; ink: StazOn (Timber Brown); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; sewing machine; satin ribbon; silver brads

Photobucket Photobucket

Another one is my try at MTSC94 sketch, and HYCCT02A - Pink Holidays
(are you playing the 'pink' challenges with SCS?? Hmm?)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Aqua Mist); paper: Lily Bee Designs; stamps: Technique Tuesday; ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); Spica Glitter Pen (Clear); grosgrain ribbon; edge distresser

Photobucket

Lastly, here's one for SC301, the beautiful colours of cQc#53, and TLC293 - You're The Splitting Image:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson, Stampin' Up! (Wild Wasabi - subbed for Pear Pizzazz); paper: Lily Bee Designs; stamps: There She Goes - Autumn Mosaic; ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap, Pumice Stone); watercolour penclis: Belgrave; blender pen; brads; Baker's twine available here; crocheted flower; amber bead; Cuttlebug embossing folder (Houndstooth)

Photobucket Photobucket

Thank you for paying me a visit tonight - love ya'!!! G'night and see you tomorrow! xxx
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous! You'd never know you had to leave and come back several times while making them. You're an expert on combining those challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is an amazing group of cards! Love love love how you colored tha daisies on the Color Throwdown Challenge card! So so nice to see your projects today! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Gorgeousness overload! One card is more stunning then the next.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL cards! I love both of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I popped over to see your Color Throwdown card, Chupa, but I love them ALL! In fact, I can't decide which is my fave. BEAUTIFUL!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome suite of cards, Iwona! Fabulously done! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The purple flowers on your first card are wonderful and I just love the patterned paper you picked for the background. LOVE what you did for the Colour Q card. The layered tree is such a neat look and that is such a great tree.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! That scene is breathtaking, you did such a great job combining challenges. Thanks for playing along with ColourQ this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your scene is lovely, Chupa! Love the embossing in the Wild Wasabi! Thanks for playing the ColourQ Challenge again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a nice bunch of cards. I especially like the outdoor scene on the third card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012