Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Fun with sketches

Good evening, friends! (*cough* or should I say 'night'?...) I figured that better late than never, and I'm happy to bring you something tonight after all :) I was quite busy inking, cutting & stamping today, but most of it was for the future projects.
Just as I was finished with those, I decided not to leave you with nothing, and so I whipped up two of something that's meant to be 'quick cards', but ended up more complicated... do you know that "oh, I'd better add a layer here and a ribbon there" syndrome? lol
Here goes...

A must-play, ever so fabulous SFYTT got this interpretation...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Core'dinations; paper: Basic Grey (Pyrus); stamps: Stampavie (kids), Flourishes (sentiment); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black), Versa Color (Umber); Copic markers; border punch: Fiskars; grosgrain ribbon available here; pearl drops available here; button; string: Papertrey Ink

Here's the sketch:
Photobucket

There's also a great sketch at Our Creative Corner this week, which I paired with CC292: Pirouette Red Pizzazz on this card:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: DCWV ; paper: Basic Grey (Olivia); stamp: My Fovorite Things; ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); Copic markers; border punch: Fiskars; grosgrain ribbon available here; sentiment sticker; buttons; fabric flower; pink marker

...the OCC sketch here:
Photobucket

I hope you like them! I certainly do :) I'll see you tomorrow, have a great evening! xxx
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Iwona!!!Love the pearl teardrop raindrops...
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I LOVE the 2nd card, it is just too precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh, this is so sweet!! Thanks for playing along with 'Our Creative Corner' sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the little raindrop pearls coming down on those 2 cuties. Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these cards are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect image for a precious 1st year of life! Love the paper pieced dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012