Tuesday, 5 October 2010

A handful of challenges

Hooray, I'm back with some more cards tonight! I took advantage of Zuzia napping, and I'm pleased to say that I managed all three of these in this relatively short time...

I played with both sketches given at 2S4Y this week - here's a card for Laura's sketch (also for TPE85 - Childhood):

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: DCWV; paper: American Crafts; stamp: C.C.Designs; ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); Copics; sentiment sticker: SRM Stickers; lace trim; buttons; scallop scissors; grosgrain ribbon

The sketch:
Photobucket

and one for Stacey's bonus sketch, with the colours of CC291: Razzleberry Saffron Tangerines:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Tangerine Tango); paper: My Mind's Eye, Basic Grey; stamp: Stampin' Up! (Happy Harmony), Papertrey Ink (Turning A New Leaf); ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); lace trim

Photobucket

Also, there's one made with the Card Patterns sketch 84, Inkspirations Colour Challenge #42, and CAS87 - Faux Letterpress. I'm afraid the letterpress technique is not too apparent - I used in-tone ink. It's more visible IRL...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Enchanted Evening), Stampin' Up! (Old Olive), Canson; stamps: Papertrey Ink (Mega Mixed Messages), Grant; ink: ColorBox (Blue Iris, Dark Peony), VersaMagic (Spanish Olive); silver brads; grosgrain ribbon; ric-rac ribbon

Photobucket Photobucket

This time I'm done :) I need to prepare a few things for upcoming days, but you'll certainly see me tomorrow. As always, thanks for looking!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Each card is so beautiful!I love the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great flower and stitching on the top card and I love how you used the colours on the second. You are rocking the CAS cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chupa goes CAS and totally ROCKS it! I love all your cards of course but that last one really captures my CAS lovin' side!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chupa I always love your cards and creations! These are no exceptions! Fabulous card for the 'childhood' challenge at TPE, thanks for playing along!
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous takes on our sketches at 2S4Y, Chupa! thanks for playing along:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Chupa! I love that embossing paper in the background, so effective! Thanks for playing, Love Keesh x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very sweet Iwona! Love that little guy on the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your work is nothing less than AMAZING!!! I'm always in awe when I visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!!!! Absolutely wonderful work!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning work as always - you are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute image for TPE childhood challenge! Thanks for joining us this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012