Thursday, 28 October 2010

More stuff!

Please click HERE for the TSG Snowy Days Blog Hop, or HERE for my CASE Study card. Thank you!

Hello lovelies, what a busy day for Chupa, huh? :) I'm far behind with 'my' challenges this week (funny, 'cuz I seem to work twice as much, lol), and I knew that I have to play with some of them, before I move on to another project.
I REALLY like both cards, and I hope you'll like them too!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Enchanted Evening); paper: Kaisercraft, Three Bugs In A Rug; stamps: There She Goes (Dance); ink: ColorBox (Blue Iris), Versa Magic (Spanish Olive); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; grosgrain ribbon: Sullivans; brads; paper piercer

My first card is for Mercy's sketch (MTSC97), with the colours of CD82 - Night of Delightful Olives (what a fine title!)

Photobucket

And another one...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Aqua Mist), recycled kraft; paper: October Afternoon, American Crafts (label); stamps: Papertrey Ink (Butterfly Dreams); ink: Versa Magic (Orchid), Versafine (Onyx Black); satin ribbon; string; button

This one follows Waltzingmouse sketch #20 (WMSC20), and the colours of CC294: Breezy Blushing Cake. I love these colours together! They remind me so much of Cindy...

Photobucket
Thank you for checking my li'l blog again! You must have a lot of patience with me bugging you constantly... haha!
I'll see you around! xxx

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. You have made the Color Dare colours sing, Chupa. What a gorgeous card and use of Mercy's sketch. Loving how you used the second sketch too. Your butterfly is darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these creations, you've done a great job with the sketches....and the colours. Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are really gorgeous, but my favorite is the first one. I would never have believed that such colors would look so beautiful together but they do. Keep up the great work. Hugs, dj1952

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful takes on the sketches...love the paper/color choices...and the details

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both beautiful cards ...... love the blue and olive one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are SO pretty!! I love the cute butterfly accent!! Great job with the challenges!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty cards Chupa! Great take on both of these sketches! Love the bold and bright color combo on the second! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely fabulous! Love the yellow flowers on the first card and the butterfly on the second is perfect! Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty cards! love the colors you used, too. wonderful work! thanks for joining us at WMSC this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012