Saturday, 9 October 2010

Pretty in pink

Hello again! I'm in the middle of a very productive, crafty evening (that I'm enjoying a lot :)), but I wanted to share these two with y'all, before I move on to some other projects, that you'll have to wait a bit to see.

Flourishes is having an October release challenge (FLLCOCT10), and of course I had to play. Love me some Flourishes stamps! :) It's a wonderful sketch, and here's what I did with it:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Berry Sorbet, Melon Berry); stamps: Flourishes; ink: Versa Color (Magenta, Cinnamon); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; white gel pen; pink marker; wrinkled ribbon available here; brads; buttons; border punch: Martha Stewart; Nestabilities LabelsTen; Cuttlebug embossing folder (Herringbone); glitter: Reeves

Here's the Flourishe sketch:

Photobucket

My card also fits the JAI38 challenge, which is to add pink & bling, and HYCCT07 - Somekinda Hope Part II (borrowed Nesties & colour pink).

Here's one more card for you, this time clean & simple (seems like I'm going through a CAS phase lately!)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Wild Wasabi, subbed for Pear Pizzazz); paper: My Little Shoebox; stamps: Grant (leaf), Papertrey Ink, Flourishes (sentiment); ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); pink marker; eyelet; string

The sketch for thos one comes from FTL111, and the colours from PPA63

Photobucket Photobucket

I also followed the birthday theme of C4C58, and "back to nature" of ssnotime160.

Do you like them? I hope so :) I'll see you tomorrow, have a fabulous time! xxx
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Your work is always so lovely! The pink cherub is beautiful but not quite as beautiful as that other little cherub on the side bar :) And your fall birthday used the challenge colors perfectly! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness. How on earth do you manage to create so many flawless cards?? They're absolutely beautiful... of course! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards! Love what you did with both sketches. Oh, the angel on the first card is so sweet the way you did her in pink and white with glitter. I don't know if I've ever seen her look so pretty! The CAS design of your second is just perfect. Great colors and sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flawless!! I love, love your beautiful Pink Cherub!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Iwona ...that pink cherub....sigh...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two absolutely beautiful creations Iwona!!! Thank you for playing the C4C and the Flourishes Sketch!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of the challenge colors! Thanks for playing with Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card once again Chupa! Love that cherub and thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  10. Iwona these are beautiful..I love the way you used that Flourishes sketch.. Great job. Have a good DD month.. I will visit you over there too..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chupa-this is stunning! Wow, the cherub card is really fantastic! Thanks for playing along with Flourishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card .. love how you colored the leaf. Great job with this challenge! So glad you were able to play along with PPA.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chupa, your cards are stunning!
    I love everything about them. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012