Monday, 4 October 2010

A really quick card

Happy Monday to you! I hope you're enjoying the fact that the new week has started :) Well, okay... think about it this way - only five days to go and there will be weekend again!
I jump-started my week with the resolution, that I'll try to reduce the time I spent on a single card, and with this one I succeeded! (so far, ugh!)
It took me less than an half an hour, and guess what -I'm still satisfied with it. lol
Good job, Chupa dear... :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: DCWV, Papertrey Ink (Rustic White); paper: October Afternoon; stamps: Flourishes; ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap, Pumice Stone); Copic markers

The sketch is SSSC87:

Photobucket

and I took the colours (brown, pink + white) from the Scrapbook Boutique challenge:

Photobucket

My card also qualifies for FLLCWCMD10. I wasn't overly creative with the shape though, and I forgot to use the ribbon, so perhaps I'll be giving it another go later this month (if time allows)
Thank you for checking it out, crafty friends! xxx
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. beautiful! love that flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never tire of that tuplip. Beautiful card and use of Karen's sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Прекрасно цветово съчетание,много изящно!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if I could ever get such beautiful results so quickly. Half an hour for this gorgeous creation? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012