Friday, 1 October 2010

RRR challenge - Fall

Hello again! I hope that you'll scroll down to see all my posts for today :)

It's time for another challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon blog, and this time it's all about Autumn.
We're being sponsored by Robyn's Fetish, and I'm using their digis: image (Fairy Queen) and paper, on my sample. I've also got some Ivory Crochet Lace and a double bow made from Sheer Iridescent Peach Organza, both from the RRR store.
I must admit that I'm not at all satisfied with how this card turned out, but hey... bad card days happen, riiight?

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts; digital paper & image: Robyn's Fetish; stamp: Stampin' Up!; watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; ink: Versa Color (Umber), StazOn (Timber Brown); decorative chalks: Pebbles; sewing machine; brad: Basic Grey; border punch: EK Success

I hope you'll come and play along! You have until October 14th at 5:00 PM Eastern time to enter your projects.
Hugs!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012