Sunday, 3 October 2010

Rustic and (again) simple

Hello again, and good afternoon to you!! (or good night, if you happen to be an Aussie too)
Also, if you happen to be an Aussie, don't ask me why I'm not in bed yet... I've been thinking about it myself, but sharing my latest stuff with you first, won. It always does :)
So. I think my mojo is having a little crisis at the moment. I noticed that my cards haven't been especially creative recently. Well, I know what to blame, yes? But I won't say it loud. You all know anyway. lol
I still hope that you'll enjoy this post, and that you enjoyed my previous ones. I reverted into CAS completely today. In a way I'm glad, 'cause I've been wondering the other day where my CAS mood went and whether it's ever coming back. Haha, it did.

First card that I made tonight, is a CASE of this beauty by Alison (Alimarbles on SCS), this week's Featured Stamper (FS191):

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Enchanted Evening, Rustic Cream); paper: October Afternoon (butterflies); stamps: Papertrey Ink (Turning A New Leaf, Signature Greetings); ink: Versa Color (Green Tea, Sage); green marker; pearls: Kaisercraft; butterfly punch: Martha Stewart

The next one follows the CCEE1039 sketch & the colours of PDCC49, and also goes to HYCCT02B - Lingerie Inspired.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts, kraft; paper: Basic Grey; stamps: Papertrey Ink (Blooming Button Bits); ink: StazOn (Timber Brown); edge distresser; eyelets; blue twine

Finally, I used this brilliant FTL110 sketch, and the colours of OCC on this card:

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts, DCWV, Papertrey Ink (Rustic Cream); paper: Kaisercraft; stamps: Stampin' Up! (The Season Of Friendship); ink: Versa Color (Pinecone, Green Tea); button; string: Papertrey Ink


Thanks for coming, and good night! I will see you tomorrow :)
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Iwona...you did a fabulous job on the card for The Play Date Cafe...you would never know those colors were a challenge for you! Well done.
    Thank you for your kind comments over on FB as well...I know that leaving comments for bloggers is the lifeblood of a blog and I want to always encourage people to keep in flowing : )
    Always love having you at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm drooling over the top card with the leaves and since I now own that PTI set I may just have to case it - gorgeous. Love the other CAS cards too :) Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always find your cards very creative! Love all of these, thanks for being such a regular 'customer' at the play date cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of your cards, but especially your laced up one for the PDCC! Such fun! Thanks for playing along with us again this week, we love having you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - all three cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all amazing cards!! I love the last one with the tree...is is fabulous!! Great job with all of the sketches and challenges!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that image on the top card, Chupa, it's so fitting (literally!) You've done a great job with the colors as well! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards... Love the stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All 3 cards are stunning! You have such an amazing style and have just the right finishing touches. Thanks for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012