Thursday, 21 October 2010

Say It In... black & white!

Hi there partners in crime! It's time for a new challenge over at Annabelle Stamps blog, and it's
Say It In... Black & White!

My card features the lovely stamps from the Christmas Scene Baubles set, and some metallic pearl drops from the store. Love this stuff :)

Photobucket

Supplies: paper: DCWV, Basic Grey; stamps: Annabelle Stamps (Christmas Scene Baubles); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); glitter: Reeves; cotton twine; gingham ribbon; button; Metallics; sewing machine

I took a free spin on the SC303 sketch:

Photobucket

I encourage you to check out what the rest of ABS Design Team prepared for your viewing pleasure today:
Thanks for peeking in! xxx
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Love the ornaments, Chupa, and the DPs are great! Wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How good do these baubles look in black and white! Stiking card Iwona!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. I already lifted your basic design!! hehe!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Again I would not have used a Christmas set with these colors but you did a fantastic job with this. Love the sparkle, papers and the embellishments and how they all blend so well with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, love those ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Iwona! I also used the SCS sketch for a card I made for a previous post. It is my first challenge at SCS, thanks so much for all the info you gave me, it helped a lot! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Iwona! I love the sparkle!
    Andrea
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this! Those ornaments are GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving these colours together, a very different combo for christmas, but sure packs a punch!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012