Thursday, 7 October 2010

Say it with... no DP!

Happy TGIF, friends!
Do you remember how I previewed the cute Christmas stamp sets from Annabelle Stamps a couple of weeks ago? Well, I decided that I stay with the talented girls in Andrea's Design Team for a little longer! Yeah! :)
There are some incredible new stamps being introduced later this month, and I can't wait to ink them up. Pure cuteness, I tell you! :D

I hope you'll join us for the previews, starting on October 15th, but for now we've got a fantastic challenge for you. The challenges take place weekly on Annabelle Stamps blog, and not only they're fun, but there are prizes too!

This week the theme is "Say It With... No DP!" Here's what I came up with, using the beautiful stamps from the Ballerina Rose set, and some cream pearls:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up (Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist); stamps: Annabelle Stamps (Ballerina Rose); ink: Versa Color (Green Tea, Pinecone); border punch: Fiskars, EK Success; grosgrain ribbon: Sullivans; lace trim; QuicKutz embossing folder (Diamonds & Dots); cream pearls

The colours on my card follow CD79 - Wild Misty Espresso, and the sketch is SFYTT (whew, finally!)

Photobucket

To play along, create a project with no Designer Paper, and link it up in the Annabelle Stamps blog. Every entry in this month's challenges gives you a chance to win a $20.00 voucher for you to spend in store! Cool, huh?
Also, you don't want to miss the creations from the rest of the DT! Hop over to their blogs and check them out:

Andrea (da' boss!)
Ida
Jerusha
Kylie
Rene'
Sue
Teresa
Tiffany

Thanks for looking & happy stamping!
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. The layout is great and I just love the colors you used along with that awesome embossing folder. Welcome aboard as a Full Time DT member!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Chupa! The pearls down the side are fabulous, and I'm loving all the textures. Great card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always Chupa! Love what you've done with the sketch and that lace trim is sooooo pretty! So glad you could join us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't I feel stupid??? I meant...so glad you could join us at The Color Dare this week! Duh. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout Iwona! Love how you used this stamp too!
    So good to have you joining this DT.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Iwona! Love these colours together!
    I've never been called the boss before..although I tell my boys I am all the time lol! Happy, happy, happy that you're playing along with us :)
    Andrea
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Iwona. SO happy that you are going to be a part of our team!! This is another stunning creation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Iwona, your card is gorgeous! Love the layering and different textures on this card. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The embossed background and all the layering makes a good substitute for DP! I love your choice of colours for this card...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pretty stamp! You did a great job here, Iwona! The choice of colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, you couldn't have made it ANY prettier, even if you had used fancy papers. I LOVE it, Chupa!! :) that embossing is perfect & the colors are gorgeous as well. GREAT card:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great lace and ribbon! Great card. Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome to the team!! Your card is stunning! Your style is so fresh.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012