Friday, 15 October 2010

Seasonal

I promised myself that I won't start on Christmas cards just yet, unless there's a specific assignment, and imagine what I did tonight... happily added two of them to my stash! Ugh...
One of them I'll show you now, the other one will have to wait until tomorrow.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson; paper: Basic Grey; stamps: The Paper Studio Company; ink: StazOn (Timber Brown), Versa Color (Celadon, Lagoon Blue); Liquid Pearls (Pewter); satin ribbon: Sullivans; pearls: Kaisercraft; Nestabilities Circles, Labels

This one is following the VLVOct2010 Week 2 sketch, ssnotime161 - "Hard Rock Cafe" (I used Liquid Pearls in Pewter) & JAI39 - Just add blue.

Photobucket

There's also a card for MOJO160 sketch, and PPA64 - Autumn Inspiration:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (River Rock), American Crafts, Papertrey Ink (Rustic Cream); paper: My Little Shoebox; stamps: There She Goes (Autumn Mosaic); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); Copic markers; golden ribbon; May Arts lace; pearls: Kaisercraft; button; string: Papertrey Ink; border punch: EK Success

Photobucket Photobucket


Thank you for looking, see you tomorrow! xxx
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. LOVE that DP and you have used the sketch fabulously, Chupa!! That orange ribbon is the perfect pop of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your autumn card is just gorgeous! And those liquid pearls on the holiday ard - wow! So glad you share them at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is so wonderful! I do not know what liquid pearls are, but they sure are neat! haha

    I agree, the orange ribbon is so pretty and bold, and a nice break from the usual red!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs, Pat Smith

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see that nothing has changed while I have been on holidays, still blitzing with your cards!!!! I will be saving the top one to CASE for christmas! As always thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... the people on your Christmas card list are going to be spoiled! Love it! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink and supporting Anxiety and Depression Awareness Month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apples are perfect for the fall. Love the image you used. Beautiful card. Can't wait for you to play again with us at Pals Paper Arts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the edges on your blue card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012