Thursday, 21 October 2010

Some TSG goodness

Hello again, friends :) I've been playing with a couple of challenges and some of my wonderful There She Goes stamps, wanna see the results?
First up I've got this (dare say adorable!) vampire from the Hauntingly Delightful set:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (River Rock);, American Crafts; paper: Echo Park Company, Basi Grey; stamps: There She Goes (Hautingly Delightful); border punch: EK Success; ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); ;ace trim; string available here; black pen; watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; sewing machine; buttons; edge distresser

I followed Kazan's sketch 64, and the colours of ColourQ#55:

Photobucket Photobucket

It also goes to Really Reasonable Ribbon's Halloween Challenge.
...and here's the card featuring my favourite doggie from Puppy Love... strongly inspired by this card by my fabulous stmapin' buddy Andrea Ewen :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Perfect Plum), DCWV; paper: Basic Grey; stamps: There She Goes (Puppy Love); ink: StazOn (Timber Brown), Versa Color (Sand Beige); Copic markers; gingham ribbon; button; string: Papertrey Ink; border punches: Martha Stewart, Fiskars; scallop scissors; Cuttlebug embossing folder (Herringbone)

The sketch is MOJO161, and the colours - CTD115:

Photobucket Photobucket

Thank you for visiting, have a super day! xxx
Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Love them both! Gotta love the "You suck" sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! The You Suck card is by far my favorite. I love your CTD card, don't get me wrong, but the sentiment with the vampire is HILARIOUS and the details on that card are unique and SUPURB!!!!
    Love love love em both! So glad you've continued to join us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are wonderful! I adore both of those images! Thanks for playing with us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naprawdę piękne karteczki tworzysz Super :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both adorable! I just can't get over those adorable images and sentiments in the Hauntingly Delightful set. Love the way you've used the colors on both of these, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOOOOOVE both of these!! FAB layouts, papers and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both lovely! I really like your color throwdown card. The purple gingham ribbon at the bottom is so cute. The DSP works well too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww....your pup card is adorable! And your Halloween one is so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Chupa!! I'm so glad you joined our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge. That vampire card is awesome for Halloween!! Thanks for playing. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehehe!
    Glad to see you joined us in the RRRR challenge Iwona! LOL!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, what beautiful cards! I love the way you put colors together - you really have a great eye for color and design.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGosh, these are FABULOUS cards, Chupa! I am so laughing my head off at the first one!!!! The sentiment alone is hilarious with that little vampire, but then the TEETH along the edge! Good Lord, that is ingenious!!!!!!!!! Love, love, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha ha ha ha ha....♥ your vampire and the "you suck" sentiment! Awesome :O) Ha ha Both cards are superb, girlie...

    ReplyDelete
  14. As usual, chupa, you make things that just give me a chuckle each time! Thanks for playing both of my fav challenges with your fun creations!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yikes!!! this is sooooo cute :) Love it Ms Chupa
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE the you Suck card...made me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How funny is that! Very cute vampire! Love this card Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are so CUTE!! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012