Sunday, 17 October 2010

Sunday's share

Hello! I would like to show you the 'product' of my Sunday evening, that I spent in my craft room :) Quite colourful and multi-style bunch it is...

Firstly, of course I had to play with the new SFYTT, which I paired with Inkspirations Colour Challenge #44. I reckon my card also fits the OCC challenge - Embellishments, The More The Better. I'm sure I've got at least three, but if bling counts, than there's five.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Artarama, Stampin' Up!; paper: My Mind's Eye, October Afternoon; stamps: Grant (Grace Taylor), Hero Arts; ink: Versa Color (Lagoon Blue); Copic Markers, Nestabilities Ovals, Scalloped Ovals; QuicKutz embossing folder (Diamonds and Dots); grosgrain ribbon; cotton twine; Ranger Distressed Stickles; dimensional medium: Ranger Glossy Accents; buttons

Photobucket Photobucket

Also, I combined SSSC89 and Curtain Call 52 on this card:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts; paper: Three Bugs In A Rug; stamps: Sullivans, Papertrey Ink (Year Of Flowers: Roses); ink: Versa Color (Orange, Pinecone, Celadon); half pearls; grosgrain ribbon: Sullivans

Photobucket Photobucket

...and lastly, I played with FS193, and I chose to CASE this card by Laurie. I'm also entering the card into FTTC88 - ink & edge distressing.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate); stamps: Flourishes; ink: Versa Color (Green Tea), ColorBox (Dark Peony), Hero Arts (Soft Leaf); string; edge distresser; crocheted flower from PixiePetals

I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for looking and I'll see you tomorrow! xxx
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Wowzers, Chupa, what a gorgeous collection of cards today! I especially LOVE the last one, what a wonderful stamping technique! I always look forward to seeing your latest beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all your cards are just gorgeous.. Love them all esp the third one.. wonderful :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such fabulous creations! love your take on the curtain call colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a beautiful trio of cards, Chupa! the damask background on your Curtain Call submissions is fabulous:) thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool cards! Lovely colours on them all, but the first one is my favourite - great layout and love that pretty embossing on the bg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are breathtaking! How you mix colors and papers is just so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! So many beautiful cards in one place! Every one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like it when you post so many beauties in one! Totally breathtaking scumptiousness! All so fabulously done! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge, Iwona!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS Chupa, that stamp is adorable! Thanks so much for playing. Love Keesh x

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all wonderful, Chupa, each beautiful in its own special way, but I really love the last one - the red and green vintage beauty! Great job on the OCC challenge card - so happy you could join in the fun with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards Chupa. Love the colors, the great lay-outs... the fabulous embellishments! :o) Thanks for playing along with us at Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Iwona...I agree so many gorgeous creations!!! Do you ever sleep...LOL?!? Thank you for joining us at the FTTC with week!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow...these are all gorgeous!! I especially LOVE the middle one...such a fabulous design and color combo!! Great job! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. All your cards are just amazing. I love the image and layout of the first one, the elegance of the second card and the gorgeous flower and string on the last one. All are just beautiful.
    Lee-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have been busy. Love the middle one. Very elegant

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card! Love all the embellishments! Thanks for playing along with 'Our Creative Corner' this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tons of fun and cute cards.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such beautiful cards ! Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012