Monday, 4 October 2010

Sunflowers

Good afternoon, lovelies!
I'm throwing in a fresh Autumn card for ya'. I like it a lot - it has a rustic-warm feel to it, but still has a lot of 'air'. I like these PTI flowers as sunflowers too :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: DCWV; paper: DCWV, Lily Bee Design; stamps: Papertrey Ink ( All About You Additions); ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap), Kaleidacolor (Cappuccino), Versa Color (Sand Beige); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; lace trim from PixiePetals; buttons; border punch: Martha Stewart

I had a blast making a rosette yesterday, so as you see, I decided to to make another one. They add lovely texture and dimension to the card :)
The sketch that I played with this time, is MOJO159, and I used the beautiful colours of Curtain Call 50:

Photobucket Photobucket

The card also goes to A Passion For Papertrey's Awesomely Autumnal :)
Thanks for looking!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. I adore this card, and that is a wonderful sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful!! I love the fall feel it has!! Great job with the challenges! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card :) Love the buttons and the acordian medallion sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun flower garden. I like the buttons on the border punches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, Chupa! I've had these flowers on my wish list since they were released, and I love the sunflower look you've given them. That delicate lace border is wonderful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a pretty card, girlie! Totally capturing autumn here and I adore that cute rosette!
    Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your combination of the challenges Chupa - what a fab card, you're tempting me to get that set too! Thanks for joining our challenge! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card, Iwona! I just loooove the warm colors on this and your rosette looks fab, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a warm, rich card! Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so darling, Chupa! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! Love that bit of lace. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012