Saturday, 16 October 2010

Sweet Saturday

Well, here it is Saturday already and that means another Fabulous Sketch for you to play with (SSS78). BUT, this week is our sketch with a spin and a PRIZE!!!
We want to see lots of SPARKLE!!!

Here's our sketch for this week....

Photobucket

and my sample:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Enchanted Evening), Artarama, glittered cardstock - no name; paper: DCWV; stamps: TCP Studio; ink: Tsukineko (Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid), Versa Color (Cinnamon, Pink); gingham ribbon; chipboard snowflake: Maya Road; button, twine: Papertrey Ink

I'm afraid that my vertical panels got lost behind the oval and ribbon... but believe me, they're there! :)
I hope you'll find the time to play along this week - you may win yourself a gift certificate to the Sweet & Sassy web store! :)
Smooches,
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. This card is so fab, Chupa!! I love the colors and fun design...especially how you've hung the ornaments from the ribbon, and on the scalloped oval!! Super fun! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my queen of cards! I want to be you when I grow up (well done with the growing but when I MATURE as a scrapper!) fABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so beautiful! I love these baubles and the funky colour scheme! Love it!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!
    I love the pinks and blues for this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woohoo, doesn't this one look so cute!!! I am loving the glittery background and the beautiful bow!! you have done it again Miss Chupa! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012