Saturday, 23 October 2010

Sweet Stop sketch #78

Happy Saturday! I hope you're enjoying your weekend so far. I am, despite of being constantly on the move today... Zuzia has been in an excellent mood since yesterday, she's full of cheer and trotting happily around the place on her tiny legs :) I just love watching her as she learns how to walk, she looks like a little chickie, lol!

Today we're bringing you another fabulous Sweet Stop sketch (SSS79), and here's my take (please tell me that you can still see it there :))

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Grant; paper: Basic Grey (Pyrus), sentiment cut out from an unknown brand of paper, scallop paper: digital; bingo card: Jenni Bowlin; tag: Basic Grey; Cuttlebug embossing folder (Victoria); edge distresser; ink: Versa color (Umber); star punch: Kaszazz; ric-rac ribbon; pearl: Kaisercraft; vintage button; lace trim

Here's the sketch:

Photobucket

I took the colours from the inspiration photo of TSTR32:

Photobucket

Thanks for looking, and please also check my next post, that I'm going to put together in a couple of minutes! {hugs}
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love your card, so many great details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet creation ... thanks for sharing it with us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design - I love the elements you used! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012