Saturday, 2 October 2010

Sweet Stop sketch

Hello, lovelies! I hope you're enjoying your weekend!
I'm pleased to say that I decided to hang out with the sweet girls at The Sweet Stop blog for a little bit longer, and therefore I'm bringing you another card, based on this week's lovely sketch (SSS76):

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts; paper: October Afternoon; Cuttlebug embossing folder (Stars); stamp: My Favorite Things; ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); Copic markers; pearls available here; satin ribbon; silver button; crocheted flower from Pixiepetals

Here's the sketch:

Photobucket

Thanks for checking it out, I hope you'll play along :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love it! We are so glad you are staying :)!! Thanks for sharing your creative talents with us :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you have the copics out again!! the layout looks great with this stamp, perfect little bow and flower to top it off!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, glad to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012